Product Marketing Manager
12 days ago
Imagine more for your career with Keywords Studios, the ultimate hub for talent in the AAA game development industry. We're a major player in gaming, with a global network of over 70+ studios across 26 countries, each with its own unique culture and expertise. Our collaborative approach sets us apart as the top choice for technical and creative services for renowned console and mobile game developers worldwide. We offer industry-leading solutions such as game development, art services, marketing, globalization, quality assurance, player support and more.
Fan-first creative agency Waste Creative is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their award-winning strategy team. Working with a client roster that includes Riot, Supercell, Zynga, EA, Epic and Sega, plus a bursting new-business pipeline, you’ll be helping create world-class game marketing that reaches millions around the world. The Waste strategy team is defined by curiosity, collaboration and communication. We operate at a high pace and hold each other accountable to the highest standards.
- Define Marketing Strategy to drive business goals in collaboration with cross-functional team and studio partners.
- Develop and execute GTM plans for new game + live services.
- Conduct market research and translate insights to inform the roadmap and marketing strategies.
- Continuously research market trends and be the voice of the market to the CFX team.
- Lead (by consent and collaboration) the cross-functional team and agency partners (creative, UA, Platform Partners, Social, Influencer, PR, ASO, Brand, etc).
- Brief all internal and external stakeholders on marketing strategy, positioning, and messaging and approve all assets to ensure consistency across campaigns.
- Manage relationships with multiple agencies and external partners.
- Work with Creative team on marketing asset development.
- Collaborate with Analytics to build accountability.
- Produce campaign post-mortems (with Ops team) to highlight learnings for Growth & Studio team.
- Manage marketing campaign calendars, asset deliveries, and messaging for target audiences.
- Implement and track ASO improvements across app stores.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in business or related field
- Manager level experience in mobile marketing, product marketing, or brand marketing
- Experience developing creative with internal teams or external agencies
- Analytical marketer who can translate data into actionable insights
- Experience managing a cross-functional team
Keywords Studios is truly unique. We're proud of our talented team and our global network of independent studios. Join us and enjoy fantastic perks for a rewarding work experience:
- Earn a competitive salary and benefits package
- Engage in projects tailored to your skill set in an environment that has been recognised and celebrated for its excellence
- Collaborate with industry giants (you'll have the chance to work on AAA titles and be part of a talented team of passionate individuals)
- Access to a multitude of professional opportunities for growth
- Enjoy flexible working environments
- Utilize relocation and visa applications when applicable.
- Prioritize diversity and inclusion (our studios champion these initiatives)
- Benefit from additional perks that can include cycle-to-work and IT schemes, pension contributions, healthcare benefits, on-office entertainment, social events, holidays, bonuses, and pet-friendly environments.
Our Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) Commitment:
Keywords Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. If you require any adjustments during the process please let us know in your application. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. We especially welcome applications from candidates of underrepresented groups in the industry.
Role Information: EN
Studio: Waste Creative
Location: Americas, United States
Area of Work: Marketing
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Working Pattern: In-Office
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.