This job might no longer be available.
Product Marketing Manager
Lviv Lviv Oblast ua
5 months ago
As part of the Marketing team you’ll be working in close collaboration with the production, monetization and user acquisition teams; you will manage, launch, promote and sustain a portfolio of mobile free-to-play games throughout their entire lifecycle. This role is located in our studio in Lviv but you will also work and coordinate with our international teams including local marketing managers, artists, community and customer care managers. What will you do?
- Collaborate with the game development team & consumer insights team to identify and advocate the marketing vision, product positioning and values and share relevant market insights.
- Be responsible for the product marketing strategy with a multi-channel timeline and marketing content plan in collaboration with internal & external teams.
- Identify key messages, value proposition and write creative briefs for internal or external teams to produce top-quality creative assets videos, web assets, screenshots, posters, store descriptions & visuals, and all other needed assets for special marketing initiatives.
- Support User Acquisition managers, Sales Teams, Local Marketing Managers with brand and product guidelines. Work closely with teams in creating and optimizing ad creatives, campaigns & other initiatives.
- Manage app store optimization power through the A/B tests.
- Coordinate game’s assets approval with stakeholders and copyrights owners
- Over 2 years of digital marketing experience, app store optimization and product marketing.
- Understanding of digital advertising platforms and related metrics.
- Strong analytical skills, data driven decision making.
- Self-driven and strategic mindset.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong creative skills, including ability to generate and sell new campaign ideas.
- Advanced English level is a must
We’d love if you also have
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Interest and relevant industry knowledge of mobile free-to-play games.
- Awareness of trends in the marketing & pop culture.
- Possibility to work in a global product company with talented people
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications
- 21-day paid vacation, 5 days paid sick leave
- Relocation package
- Free English courses
- Regular corporate events and team buildings
- Lunch compensation
- Gym compensation.
To apply, you should send us CV in English and Cover Letter.
At the Gameloft Lviv Studio, as a Game Community Manager, you will join a passionate group of gamers and top minds in the business of games. We are always looking out for the best talent to join our team and help create the best experiences for players.