Product Marketing Manager
19 days ago
We are Fatshark
We are a critically acclaimed Swedish game development studio with about 180 experienced and skilled employees. We are most well-known for developing the Warhammer: Vermintide franchise, but have also helped develop a number of AAA titles and will soon be launching the highly anticipated game Warhammer 40,000: Darktide.
We have grown quite a bit over the last few years and are almost two-hundred “Sharks” now, but we still embrace the same values that we started with and still think of ourselves like one big family with fun at the center. Come into our world, a world known for our crazy internally designed socks, hackweeks, and Friday afternoons for studio-wide “social play” time. It all adds up to an approachable, fun, passion-driven yet communal environment for us to work in.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you know the product, and how to connect it with our key audiences. You identify, create, and drive global marketing plans that cater to new, and existing, customers. You possess a strong analytical acumen and business judgment and are able to apply this to drive greater results. You are able to prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a proven track record in marketing. Your passion for video games, and the gaming industry is important, and have the ability to think and act both strategically and tactically. You should also be accustomed to using customer centric data to identify opportunities and evaluate results.
This role will need to manage a significant marketing budget, work mostly with other marketing disciplines/peers, and report directly to the CMO.
What we offer
Here at Fatshark, we do what we love most: design high-profile games for PCs and consoles. We offer you:
- A playful, friendly and inclusive work place
- Hands-on production environment with an emphasis on cooperative/multiplayer games
- Opportunities for personal growth with varied projects, experienced co-workers and recurring hack weeks
- Developing games with our own engine - Stingray
- Regulated flex time and paid overtime
- Occupational pension
- Yearly health benefits and health checkups
- Bonus program
- Office located in central Stockholm
What you'll do
- Lead overall product and campaign marketing strategies, tactical planning, execution, optimization, and measurement across assigned titles, both pre and post launch
- Partner closely with cross functional and internal teams, including the development team, to define and drive marketing efforts
- Serve as product marketing expert with in-depth knowledge of our games
- Create and present marketing plans to development teams and management
- Identify market trends and key opportunities for innovation
- Understand the target audience, analyze customer patterns and share insights with internal teams about what drives and motivates our players
- Continuously work on optimizing conversion activities to drive customer KPIs
- Lead development of brand strategy, create content calendar and own style guides for assigned titles
- Validate and approve external and internal assets before deployment
- Excellent presentation skills - used to presenting to key stakeholders both internally and externally
- At least 3 years in a product marketing, and/or similar experience working on successful marketing campaigns
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and adept at managing key partnerships and relationships
- Result oriented, and ability to be self-sufficient with strong organizational skills
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passionate about games, ideally with experience in games marketing
Most of us are currently working in a flexible way (both from home and the office), but the onboarding is being done in the office. This position will eventually require you to work from our office.
We look forward to review applications. We will be interviewing shortlisted candidates continuously until the position has been filled.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Start: ASAP 2022
Form of Employment: Full-time, permanent