This job might no longer be available.
Product Marketing Manager
Montreal QC ca
5 months ago
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will ensure the coherence and consistency of the various Dead by Daylight products on PC/Consoles. As a member of the marketing team and under the supervision of the brand director, you collaborate with the production team, PR manager, influencer manager and publishing team. You’re responsible for the production of marketing assets and you ensure the promotion of the game and new content under the Dead by Daylight brand.
- Develop the short-mid-term marketing strategy for the new content release for DBD PC/Console and clearly maintain the product vision and goals;
- Work closely with the PR and community teams on the communication to optimize and execute the marketing strategy;
- Act as the product owner by overseeing multiple projects at once, helping set the vision while creating alignment for all levels of development;
- Manage the relationship with external and internal partners to produce high value assets (CGI trailer, illustrations, gameplay videos, etc.);
- Be capable of anticipating bottlenecks, providing escalation management, anticipating and making trade-offs, and balancing the business needs versus technical constraints;
- Establish constant dialogue between the brand team, the external partners and the various internal teams to ensure alignment on the objectives and creative vision;
- Be capable of translating insights into valuable product recommendations;
- Collaborate directly with key stakeholders (creative, design, UI, art, programmers, producers, etc.) to produce high-quality assets and execute the marketing strategy;
- Execute Post-mortems and adapt the strategy and assets accordingly.
- Diploma in Marketing and/or connected field;
- 3+ years experience in marketing in video games
- PC/Consoles experience is required - mobile experience is a plus;
- Product management experience is required;
- Excellent English communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent people skills with an ego-less approach to collaboration;
- Excellent knowledge and passion for video games;
- Strong analytical skills and result-oriented;
- Rigorous, diplomatic and creative.
Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company’s games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by Daylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more. For more information: bhvr.com.