Product Marketing Manager
12 days ago
At Arkadium our purpose is to have fun while creating fun - and that’s exactly what we’ve been doing for 20 years.
We’re the creators behind the world’s most-played games. From the Solitaire that came on your Windows machine, to hundreds of other games you’ve come to know and love - you can find our games on Arkadium.com, iOS, Android, and lots of other big sites worldwide.
As a proud Evergreen business our values of Fierce Drive, Positive Energy and Living Full Lives are the driving force behind how we run and the choices we make.
We’re privately held (aka stable and reasonable about growth), founder-led (aka passionate about our craft) and we consistently rank as a “Best Place to Work” (aka not your typical games company).
Interested in becoming an Arkadian? We’d love to hear from you.
We’re seeking a dynamic, experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team! Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the ideal candidate will be a motivated, curious self-starter with experience developing a deep understanding of customer needs and leveraging to implement strategies that drive user adoption and engagement. Though not required, the ideal candidate comes from a background in the games space and/or has experience marketing to an older demographic. This is an excellent opportunity for you to drive real impact as an important and highly-visible member of the team.
This position is based in New York, but will remain remote until Fall 2021. If you do not live in the New York Metropolitan Area, you must be in the EST time zone and will be required to travel to NY at least once per quarter.
- Develop a deep and thorough understanding of our products, players and industry trends
- Collect, analyze and champion player feedback across the organization to gain buy-in, inform product team strategies and priorities, and ensure our offerings address their needs
- Develop successful go-to-market strategies for all product and feature launches, utilizing all applicable channels and tactics to achieve objectives
- Create and manage an annual promotional calendar of events and offerings, partnering with product, content and creative to ensure seamless launch execution
- Regularly conduct quantitative and qualitative market research, competitive research, and customer research, leveraging findings to inform our offerings and strategies
- Analyze product use and player data to optimize outcomes, inform decision making and support new potential product features
- Partner with content to translate customer needs and feature-set into clear value props and messaging across the customer journey
- Recommend new tools, technologies and strategies to optimize outcomes
- Create executive-level campaign reporting and regularly present to management team
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with product, creative and data teams
- Highly entrepreneurial with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Proactive in offering recommendations, going above and beyond, and thinking 3 steps ahead
- Experience working on subscription-based products and services preferred
- You - and those around you - would describe you as intuitive, analytical and naturally curious, and not shy about trying new things
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment, with the ability to respond quickly to changing priorities and competently manage multiple projects at once
- Competitive compensation with structured performance and career development check-ins
- Annual employee profit sharing program (because we're all it in together)
- Meaningful health insurance with subsidized medical, dental & vision plans (some covered at 95%!) starting on Day 1
- Personal development budget to fuel your passions and desire to learn (Arkadians are taking classes in not only Excel and leadership, but also interior design and even swimming!)
- A unique culture of open, true teamwork and fun
- Summer Fridays: we finish at 1pm every Friday between Memorial Day and Labor Day to extend our fun in the sun
WE'VE BEEN RECOGNIZED!
- Business Intelligence Best Workplace – 2020, 2021
- Great Place to Work Certified – 2019, 2020
- Inc Magazine's Best Workplace – 2016, 2017, 2019
- Forbes Small Giants – 2019