Product Marketing Manager [PC/Console Title]
19 days ago
As part of the Game team and working in close collaboration with the global marketing team, monetization, and user acquisition teams, the Product Marketing Manager has the leading role in launching, promoting, and sustaining a free-to-play cross-platform game throughout its entire life cycle.
In this capacity, the Product Marketing Manager is a pivoting role ensuring the product/market fit and finding the right audience.
Your main challenges will include:
• Conduct market research, benchmarking, and consumer studies to identify the game target audience, positioning, values, and key selling points.
• Create the game brand identity (title, packaging, tone of voice, marketing storytelling)
• Define the game marketing strategy built on solid player insights to grow the player base & generate brand awareness.
• Develop Marketing plans focusing on viral content, innovative activations, and meaningful partnerships and orchestrate their implementation by coordinating the other teams (Production, Monetization, UA, Social & Digital, Influence, PR).
• Optimize the game visibility and performances on the app stores, working hand in hand with the ASO Expert.
• Manage the Game Community Manager and oversee the Social & Community strategy to ensure alignment with the Marketing strategy.
• Manage promotional assets creation for your game (trailers, web assets, screenshots, store descriptions, etc.).
• Collaborate with the user acquisition teams to optimize the advertising campaigns targeting and assets.
• Manage game & promotional assets approval with copyright owners (Universal, Disney, LEGO, etc.) – if applicable.
• Analyze the performances of your marketing campaigns and report to the production team, HQ & copyright owner.
• Participate in game development and make recommendations to improve user experience, engagement, retention, and shareability.
- 3+ years in consumer marketing, ideally in online entertainment or social products;
- Knowledge and passion for video games from hardcore gamers titles to casual social games, and entertainment as a whole;
- Strong analytical skills with a meticulous mind;
- Creative spirit capable of creating innovative marketing programs that are result oriented;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Ability to work with a wide range of profiles (business, game design, analysts, etc.);
You can apply with your English or Romanian CV.
At Gameloft, we believe in diversity, so no applicant will be discriminated against based on criteria such as gender, age, gender identity, religion, nationality, etc.
Why join Gameloft?
- We are a 430 person game development studio in the greenest part of Bucharest;
- We have diverse backgrounds and we all love to work on our own games and ideas;
- You would work in an agile team where everybody’s inputs are valued;
- The team is international, and we have several foreign colleagues;
- You will be using robust systems that serve millions of players;
- Exercising your creativity when solving tasks is much appreciated;
- We don't have many meetings :D
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Why? Because joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audienceof 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre, and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partnerwith major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Hybrid work (2 days /week from the office);
- 2 months/year of full remote to work from anywhere you want!
- Lunch tickets with the value of 30 RON/day;
- Day off for your birthday, your children`s birthday and company’s anniversary. Everyone is celebrated!
- Short Friday, so you can start your Weekend at 4pm!
- Flexibility around core studio hours;
- Free psychological counseling;
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic;
- We offer full support for the relocation process (relocation package, help with all the administrative steps etc.);
- Unique creative and professional work culture that embraces diversity;
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style;
- Free kickboxing classes;
- Bookster (borrow books for free, delivered in the office);
- All the usual perks: free coffee, free fruits, relaxation area, free gym.