Product Marketing Manager Mobile
10 days ago
Would you like to lead a team of cross-functional marketing experts in taking Paradox games to mobile with success? Apply today to get the opportunity to work with marketing initiatives on not yet revealed projects!
As a Product Marketing Manager for mobile games you will be responsible for the marketing and sales of assigned brands, leading the work for and coordinating a team of marketing specialists enabling them to perform outstanding marketing campaigns. The marketing team for mobile is currently being built from the ground up so you will be among the first individuals joining the team requiring a self-starter and roll up the sleeves mentality. This is the perfect opportunity to play a key role in how Paradox builds its mobile business. Main responsibility is to lead the work for, coordinate and execute marketing campaigns to ensure successful implementation, evaluation and reporting on results maximizing revenue and player activity.
- Work cross-functionally with development, product and marketing teams to plan, execute and measure robust marketing plans and strategies, including pre-launch, launch and post-launch campaigns.
- Together with Analytics, conduct in-depth market and consumer research to develop overall market positioning, targeting and consumer profiling.
- Prepare and manage asset creation and coordination, including detailed creative briefs and in-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis for iterative design.
- Work with the Senior UA specialist for ongoing campaign optimization, and to conduct regular A/B testing.
- Owner of storefronts including optimization of store assets, metadata and ASO.
- Forecast, follow up on results and report back to Mobile Marketing Lead.
- Typically 3+ years of relevant mobile game marketing experience including responsibility for 1-3 product launches.
- In-depth knowledge of the mobile market and the mobile marketing function including the various disciplines and mobile processes
- Team-oriented with a proven ability to direct and align teams on the marketing strategies
- Believes in building collaboration and trust, looking to the insights, skills and expertise of other teams to help deliver the plan.
- Effective presenter, written and verbal.
- Analytical and performance driven. Able to interpret sources of data to inform strategic and tactical decisions.
If you think that this description matches your background, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously for this position. In your application, please show us why your previous experiences and skills would work for this role and why you are interested in working at Paradox.
Some of our benefits include:
If you think that this description matches you, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
At Paradox Interactive we celebrate difference and care deeply about diversity and inclusion. We therefore encourage you, no matter who you are, to apply for this job if you think you’d be a great addition to our team.