Product Marketing Manager - Mobile
16 days ago
Job Title:Product Marketing Manager - Mobile
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
Reporting To: Director of Marketing
Department: Mobile Growth
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Founded in 1979, Activision has continuously disrupted the world of entertainment as a leader in the videogame industry. With a history of delivering iconic game changers -- like Pitfall®, Tony Hawk®, Guitar Hero®, Crash Bandicoot™, Skylanders™ and Call of Duty® -- our obsession is delighting our players around the globe. Focused and committed to innovation, we consistently deliver the most beloved, engaging and successful entertainment.
And while we have world-class franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a passionate, talented and diverse team of people producing greatness together. So, if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s our people.
We’re currently driving the next era for our company and community by creating amazing experiences for fans and continuing to make Activision an inclusive place where everyone can thrive.
Join us, make history. To learn more, check us out at www.activision.com, www.activisiongamesblog.com or @Activision on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to drive and execute CODMobile Global Marketing Strategy. You are a born storyteller that lives and breathes product. You are a stellar communicator and an analytical problem-solver. You are a team player who can easily balance structure with dynamic environments. You will understand where the market is headed and the needs of our customers to focus our products on the areas of greatest impact. You are also responsible for launching these products to brands to allow them to connect in meaningful ways with their consumers and to our game studios to allow them to thoroughly engage our players
- Manage execution of overarching International go to market strategy
- Evaluate and assess marketing opportunities by collaborating with regional marketing teams
- Work with global marketing teams to build out co-marketing regional marketing programs
- Drive creative development of marketing assets, including in-game, social, app stores, etc
- Lead Cross-functional communications to effectively support marketing inititaives across cross functional teams such as Product, Roadmap, LiveOps, and Production
- Create decks for key stakeholders on marketing campaigns and corresponding post mortem analysis
- Deliver ongoing product marketing analysis, making recommendations to refine marketing strategies around user acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Audit and develop internal processes and best practices and lead the ASO efforts for CODM
- Test and report on hypotheses to improve CVR and organic installs
- Conduct competitive analysis and research, staying up to date on the competitive landscape
- 6+ years of experience in product marketing or product management
- Experience in develop, managing, and executing mobile marketing strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with capacity for highly structured and rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Strong analytical mindset, using data to substantiate your business cases and strategic conclusions
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functions and business units
- BA/BS degree from top-tier school
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, results-oriented work environments
- Passionate about mobile games
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.