Product Marketing Manager (Mobile Games)
Santa Clara, California, United States
13 days ago
Are you ready to level UP your career? Do you have a passion for Mobile Games, Japanese Anime and most importantly, Bandai Namco IP? This could be your dream job… The Mobile team for BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. is looking for a passionate Mobile Product Marketing Manager to support all strategy, planning, execution, and coordination related to the marketing of our current and upcoming mobile game titles. If you are an Anime - Otaku and you have the desire to work in a great company with iconic IP and fantastic people, we want to hear from you! The ideal candidate will have experience in product marketing strategies and activities and managing mobile free-to-play games and processes. This person should possess creative and analytical chops, and work well in a cross-functional team. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing a cohesive marketing and communications strategy across all channels/touch-points, and partner with cross-functional teams to manage day-to-day execution and evaluation of marketing plans. This role will report to the Director, Mobile Marketing, and be a critical part of the mobile marketing team.
- Responsible for product branding, positioning and overall marketing strategies for mobile games, working with the functional teams in publishing – creative services, strategic channel marketing, community, analytics, product management, and user acquisition
- Work closely with Production Team to create and own the product go-to-market plans for products and major game updates, outlining KPIs, and integrated marketing plan for managing mobile free to play games
- Forecasting targets: drives input on KPI targets for user acquisition, engagement and retention for existing and upcoming products
- Manage ad agencies and partners to help maximize ROI on marketing campaigns
- Author mobile brand briefs and provide consumer, category, and brand direction to the studio, marketing, and community teams to maintain 360-degree marketing consistency across all games, platforms and channels
- Drive the product marketing strategy for Bandai Namco Entertainment America, from the design and creative process to implementation across all touch-points, ongoing management of campaigns and promotions and optimization based on analysis
- Develop marketing calendar and go-to market strategies behind mobile free-to-play games
- Regularly present and report to studio leadership and stakeholders on marketing strategies, plans and findings
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders across studio and publisher groups
- Deliver ongoing product marketing analysis, making recommendations to continually refine marketing strategies around user acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Conduct Market Research as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in mobile game product marketing, consumer marketing, producer or similar roles
- Loves mobile games and has a good sense of humor
- Driven marketer with strong marketing experience in gaming, social media, ecommerce or digital products strongly preferred
- Ability to build relationships, manage stakeholders, and articulate vision/direction
- Background in defining and evaluating ROI of digital marketing initiatives
- Track record of spearheading and executing innovative marketing programs that generate results
- Experience working with agencies to manage budgets, hitting ROI goals, and moving quickly to address market changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong artistic and design sensibilities preferred
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment and managing a multitude of projects
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content — including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN®, TEKKEN®, SOULCALIBUR®, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA®, RIDGE RACER® and ACE COMBAT®. More information about the company and its products can be found at www.bandainamcoent.com or www.facebook.com/BandaiNamcoUS.