Product Marketing Manager - Community
San Francisco, CA
2 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
As Product Marketing Manager, you will oversee the global, end-to-end marketing of products that help viewers connect and interact with streamers and their communities. You will partner closely with the Community Interactions product team to bring exciting new features to market, developing a strategy based on the needs of the audience and bringing together a cross-functional team to bring that strategy to life.
You will demonstrate a mastery of consumer insights to develop their strategy, bring together cross-functional partners to execute on their plans, and will align senior product leadership around those plans. You will understand market trends, the competitive landscape, and have experience applying those to positively improve consumer sentiment and adoption of features. You will grow in a fast-paced product development environment .
- Develop go-to-market strategy for to increase creator to viewer engagement on Twitch, working closely with research to align the strategy to customer needs and insights
- Drive a team of cross-functional partners (including Product, Data Science, Comms, Design, Engineering and more) to deliver outstanding product-marketing launches
- Embed yourself on the product team to develop and influence the product roadmap based on highest customer needs and insights
- Manage external creative agencies and/or internal creative partners to ensure quality, on-budget, on-time delivery of marketing programs and assets across multiple channels
- Identify opportunities for growth and optimization using creator and viewer interactions.
- 4+ years of professional experience in a corporate or startup environment
- 2+ years in a marketing or growth capacity at a technology company
- Experience partnering with and influencing Product, Data Science, PR, and senior executives
- Proven track record of grounding all consumer marketing in data
- Fluency with data, including forecasting and partnership with analytics and campaign owners to surface insights
- Project management skills, with experience working with and executing marketing strategy
- Experience working directly with consumers
- Passion for digital communities
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks and Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.