Product Marketing Lead
Palo Alto California United States
6 days ago
At the intersection of technology, science, business and sports, Strivr offers an end-to-end, VR-based immersive learning platform that changes the way people around the world train, learn, and perform. With a mission to elevate performance through immersive experience, we are redefining an industry in real time and shaping the future of learning.
Strivr was founded in 2015 out of Stanford University’s Virtual Human Interaction Lab, using the football field as our proving ground. Since then, we have quickly expanded from the athlete to the enterprise, partnering with leading Fortune 500 companies including Walmart, Verizon, and Fidelity to innovate and elevate employee development.
More than just content inside a headset, immersive learning provides realistic, high-impact experiences driven by L&D experts, instructional designers, data scientists, and immersive content specialists. Strivr offers the only end-to-end solution available today, bringing together the software, hardware, content, and services needed to deliver effective training at scale.
Recognized by Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2020 and named one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces 2019, we take pride in our passion for innovation and we use that energy to fuel our work. Our culture thrives on teamwork, grit, transparency, and impact and celebrates every win. It’s an exciting time to join our fast-growing team!
As our Product Marketing Lead, you will lead all aspects of product marketing from positioning and narrative, to sales enablement, to being analysts’ liaison and conducting demos. You are a strategic partner to the VP of Marketing, where you can think at a high-level but are not afraid to roll up your sleeves.
Positioning and narrative
- Based on deep product knowledge and competitive understanding, develop clear and crisp product messaging. Translate valuable product features and benefits into customer-facing messaging
- Lead product naming and branding when needed
- Identify, test, and develop narratives for specific use cases and industry-specific messaging
- Understand ecosystem and potential partners
- Collect market insights to support future product development
- Conduct and communicate competitive analysis
Targeting and segmentation
- Develop and apply segmentation models
- Understand current customers' profiles. Refine ideal customer profiles and key indicators (technographics) and personas
- Deliver comprehensive targeting strategies and personas
- Define go-to-market strategies for new products
- Lead marketing research and messaging testing. Communicate back to cross-functional stakeholders
Deliver memorable and impactful assets for awareness and demand generation
- Internal: Build sales enablement assets including cheat sheets, presentations, videos. and company-wide education materials
- Create product-related white papers, webinars, and blogs
- Liaison with analysts and partners
- Build memorable experiences and showcase the magic through hands-on experiences, remote demos, and videos
- Strategize with PR to generate high impact moments around product launches and new capabilities
- Manage and improve performance of product-related content on strivr.com
Who you are:
- You have 10+ years of Product Marketing experience in B2B, SaaS environment
- You are a crisp, clear, inspiring communicator with strong design sensibility
- You are a strategic thinker, who connects internal vision with external trends and focuses on optimizing product-marketing fit
- You have successfully built and implemented personas, demonstrating empathy and the ability to understand and connect with your audience
- You have managed market research and leveraged findings to influence go-to-market strategies
- You are comfortable in fast-paced, fast-growing environments
- You are curious and excited about new technology. You have experience or interest in immersive technology (VR/AR/XR) is a plus.