Product Marketing Lead
15 days ago
Carry1st is Africa’s leading publisher of mobile games and digital content. Operating at the intersection of games, fintech, and web3, we scale awesome content in frontier markets by solving hard problems. We develop, license, and publish games and monetize them effectively with our proprietary platform. We are backed by blue-chip investors like: Andreessen Horowitz, Google, Riot Games, and Nas.
Reporting to the COO, the Product Marketing Lead will be responsible for defining and executing against the marketing strategy for the company’s new games. You will inform the ways in which we test concepts, prototypes, and games in soft launch. And within the 12 months, we expect you to market launch a new top grossing F2P mobile game. More specifically, in this role you will…
- Successfully launch a new mobile game that achieves its marketing and monetization targets within the first 6 months from commercial launch
- Innovate and improve on the way in which we test game concepts, prototypes, and games -- allowing us to boldly and confidently kill projects where we don’t have conviction!
- Build strong relationships and ways of working with product, UA, monetisation, creative, influencer, and analytics teams
- Serve as a leader in the Growth Org - helping to recruit and train a high performing team
What makes you a great candidate?
- Experience in a senior product marketing role for a top 100 grossing F2P mobile game
- Demonstrated a creative approach to product marketing, ASO, influencer engagement
- Highly skilled operator, experience building and enforcing clear processes and plans
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to synthesize and communicate complex ideas to both senior and junior counterparts
- Ambitious, hard-working, entrepreneurial mindset, with an orientation toward problem-solving and a strong desire to win
- Experience recruiting and managing cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated interest / experience in emerging market
Carry1st is a fast-paced and dynamic place to work. Our team is diverse and global as we operate fully-remotely across 25+ countries. At Carry1st, you will have the opportunity to…
- Develop, launch, and scale industry-defining games in innovative ways
- Make a difference, serving a large underserved user base across Africa and global frontier
- Become a leader in an emerging VC-backed startup with strong prospects
- Own shares in the company, enabling you to benefit from the value you help create
- Work from anywhere in the world (time zone permitting) with immense personal flexibility
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. Join us!
Learn more about Carry1st…
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Andreessen Horowitz shared why they invested in Carry1st
- VentureBeat announced that Carry1st has raised $27 million to develop and publish mobile games in Africa
- Remerge hosted Cordel on a podcast to discuss the Carry1st and the African gaming market