Product Marketing Assistant (Intern)
13 days ago
As part of the Marketing department and working in close collaboration with Product Marketing Managers and Production team, the PMMs assistant will assist and support PMMs in defining marketing strategies, creating marketing assets with MKT artists, developing game documentation and in managing games submission to make the games developed at Saigon studio shine!
This position is located in Saigon studio for 6 months.
- Prepare submission packages of various marketing assets for internal / external approval;
- Assist in researching competitors, analyzing market, developing marketing strategies and creating reports;
- Assist in developing games documentation;
- Carry out follow-ups, gathering information or sending information and reporting to the Product Marketing Manager directly;
- Assist in creating game’s promotional tools, including videos, web assets, screenshots, store descriptions and visuals, PR tools and all other needed assets for special marketing initiatives and App Store Optimization;
- Assist in the management of a marketing calendar based on game’s updates and promotions, and oversee related announcements, merchandising, and community management;
- Assist in representing the brand identity internally including the title, packaging, and “storytelling” around game’s scenario and characters;
- Assist in coordinating implementation with local marketing & PR teams, User Acquisition Manager, and partners.
- Master’s degree in Marketing or related field;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Great presentation & reporting skills;
- Talented communicator with an excellent grasp of the English language;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Passion for mobile games and video games;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, a proactive self-starter with relentless drive;
- A team player with a positive attitude and resilient in the face of challenges.
- (1) 30-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters;
- (2) 1-hour Interview;
- (3) 30-minute Interview;
- (4) Offer;
Work Location and Hour:
- Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC (hybrid).
- Work hours: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer
- A monthly allowance based on candidates' competencies & committed working days;
- Professional training to fully develop your potential;
- A creative, modern and open working place with our talents from around the world;
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities (team building, events, CSR, etc);
- The opportunity to become an official employee of Gameloft.
How to apply:
- Kindly send your English CV and cover letter (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: MKTAI_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
- Due to the high number of applicants, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
- Want to know more? Visit our websites:
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as a pioneer in the industry, creating innovative gaming experiences for over 20 years. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, from mobile to cross-platform titles for PC and consoles. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 55 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.