This job might no longer be available.
10 days ago
We built Z League, the world’s first skill-based tournament platform because we loved watching streamers and pros compete in tournaments, but felt that there were no good options for casual gamers like us. At Z League, everyone can compete in fair, fun and meaningful competitions.
Our team works at a fast pace, emphasizes collaboration and is committed to building the best tournament experience possible for everyday gamers. You don’t need to be a gaming fanatic to work here but you do need a passion for delivering best-in-class experiences for users, not just features.
Job Overview - (100% Remote)
Our team and user base are growing rapidly and we are looking for a Product Manager to lead our Competitive team. In this role, you will help build and scale industry leading competitive formats, cheat detection, proprietary division ranking and much more. You will report to the Head of Product, own the direction for our tournaments and lead a group of cross-functional experts to build game-changing products.
- Create product definition and strategy for our Competitive team, owning why we are building and prioritizing certain roadmap items, while collaborating on how we make our ideas into a reality.
- Guide, impact and make tough calls by overseeing decisions that influence the overall health of our communities.
- Hypothesize, create a game plan, and measure success of launched feature work and tests. Integrate behavioral data and customer feedback into product decisions.
- Work with design, data and engineering counterparts to run data-driven experiments to inform product direction.
- 5+ years of PM experience in consumer tech and/or gaming, with previous experience in "zero to one" development, either at a startup or on a completely new team/product line/technology
- A strong product mentality - ability to define goals, consider trade-offs, prioritize, defend decisions, and execute
- Expertise in data-driven development, with experience interpreting data and using a/b testing to validate ideas, mitigate risk and ensure you are building the right products
- Immense excitement about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Experience expanding existing product market fit and growing audience/revenue by multiples
- Plays or has played video games to the extent that they "get it"
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Z League encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a fully remote team. Visit us at zleague.gg