This job might no longer be available.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
7 months ago
Wargaming Sydney is looking for a talented Product Manager to join our development team creating cutting edge software products for the Wargaming portfolio of games. As the Product Manager you will provide vision and strategy for the products in your portfolio; you will identify new opportunities for the studio and ensure stellar communication with our partners. Your work will impact millions of players around the world, bringing them fun, excitement and delight.
What will you do?
Your responsibilities will include market research, liaising with business intelligence, establishing requirements and success metrics, building a product vision, execution strategy and roadmap for software products.
What are we looking for?
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in a product management background in software technology or video games.
- You’ve a clairvoyant sense for understanding customer needs and strong problem-solving ability to craft solutions to solve their problems.
- Analytical, with a strong data driven mindset.
- Ability to inspire the team to build amazing products with a constant dedication to understand, question and improve.
- Strong communication, listening & presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Possess strong negotiation and influencing skills.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- A technical background is a benefit given the nature of the products we create.
- Experience in taking a software product from inception, through to pitching, development and into live service is a huge plus.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!