This job might no longer be available.
6 months ago
At Unity Technologies, we believe that the world is a better place with more creators. The Unity Engine is a premier platform for a variety of different 2D and 3D real time interactive media experiences across multiple platforms. From the business of gaming to Film, Animation and Visual Effects and other cutting-edge AR/VR interactive experiences and Industrial Simulations.
At DeltaDNA (a division of Unity Technologies) we provide services into the games industry, helping developers and publishers of games to engage with their player base in greater detail. Using our innovative analytical tools to understand player behaviour our clients can then create the best ingame offers and perks. These tools help to create a better all round gaming experience for gamers which in turn helps to drive commercial success DeltaDNA is a part of Unity Monetization, that specifically, enables developers to grow a successful business around their content through advertising, in-app purchase, and services that optimize player lifetime value to monetize games and other mobile applications.
As Product Manager, you will drive the product vision and strategy for the Unity Monetization UIX. This includes UI features, usability, and dashboard that will drive workflow efficiency and insight for our users -- as well as overall UX on how our front end communicates to our backend capabilities and data. You will partner very closely with Engineering, Product Marketing, Sales, and various other roles within Unity as well as customers to distil product requirements, manage product roadmap, direct go-to-market for product features, and assess customer impact.
- Collaborate with the engineering teams on the UIX feature lifecycle for innovative monetization platform technology from strategic planning, feature definition, development of the commercial case, and phased deployment
- Gather product design insights through customer research, market-parity benchmarking of tools, and understanding of current market pain points.
- Collaborate with our engineering teams to provide user stories, use cases and market data.
- Contribute as product and technical expert in the competitive landscape that Unity operates in and lead research to deliver technical analysis and insights to internal teams
- Track product and feature performance
- Co-operate with different stakeholders, including other teams within Unity to define the best user experience and maximize synergies for developers across our platform
- Solid product management experience
- Demonstrated experience successfully developing and managing new product features, including a proven ability to champion product enhancements throughout the lifecycle and through to successful launch
- Exceptional presentation and communications skills with an understanding of stakeholder management
- Ability to facilitate data driven decision making
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
H eadhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.