11 days ago
Ubisoft is looking for a technical product manager with experience in development and passionate about designing and implementing web applications.
In this role, you’ll be joining the Engineering and Platform (E&P) team. It is the creative powerhouse behind Ubisoft’s IT platform. A one-stop destination that simplifies the experience of developing, deploying, and scaling applications. We take a product-centric approach to deliver cloud-native solutions to manage the infrastructure, so game teams can focus on delivering the best gaming experiences for players.
You will own the product lifecycle for one or more platform services. You will discover use cases, define requirements, evaluate priorities, confirm usability, and apply feedback for continuous improvement. Also you will be responsible for the relationship with the customer, setting expectations and delivering products.
What you'll do
- Generate quantitative and qualitative data to support product hypotheses;
- Document user-centric requirements that provide engineering teams with a clear definition of what to build;
- Define a cohesive end-to-end user experience for services across console, API, CLI, and SDK interfaces;
- Participate in technical design discussions to represent customer needs;
- Drive prioritization by assessing trade-offs between timely delivery, feature breadth, and depth;
- Define the go-to-market strategy and deliver artifacts that improve product adoption;
- Conduct analysis with similar products to develop a perspective on best-in-class solutions;
- Define product roadmap based on the customer, business needs and manage delivery expectations;
- Help define a long-term strategy for the platform;
- Instill a “product” mindset with engineering partners.
- Expert knowledge and acumen for cloud technologies and microservices architecture;
- Experience delivering developer-facing products end-to-end, preferably working with enterprise platforms;
- Experience working on online platforms with a strong combination of project management and systems integration;
- Excellent written documentation & verbal communication;
- Ability to multi-task, adapt quickly and be effective in new situations;
- Bilingual French and English is required both orally and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.