14 days ago
We are the Ubisoft IT team based in Shanghai to support multiple games' development and operation in APAC. We are looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for the overall success of our internal products. You will be responsible for managing the product's lifecycle from business analysis to launch and operation.
- Identify product opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- Understand user needs and gather product requirements.
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Be responsible to promote our products to internal end-users.
- Contribute to regional teams management and development.
• Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent practical experience.
• Fluent in spoken and written English to communicate with oversea stakeholders.
• 3-5 years of Product Management experience in a medium to large-scale product team.
• Good understanding of product management related frameworks, workflows, documents and tools.
• Good understanding of Agile frameworks and experience working with Agile teams.
• Experience driving elements of the product development lifecycle such as product vision, requirements, design, development, release and operation.
• Experience working with multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Project Management, Engineering, Operation, etc.
• Ability to communicate with senior leadership to analysis and understand their management requirements.
WE OFFER YOU
Competitive salary, bonus for your performance, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll appreciate our culture and working environment.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.