Shanghai Shanghai cn
24 days ago
As part of Ubisoft China AI & Data Lab you will work on world-class innovations that involve Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing and Reinforcement Learning. Your role is to oversee the development of state-of-the-art Machine Learning based software that support both our business operations and game productions. As a product manager you will be directly involved in the development team and will collaborate with a wide range of users to ensure our software products meet their requirements.
· Define the long-term functional vision and strategy of the product in collaboration with the management team
· Pro-actively engage with end-users to identify, collect and understand their requirements
· Help to define solutions in collaboration with UX/UI designers and development team
· Become end-users’ primary point of contacts with the objective to ensure their satisfaction
· Define the roadmap, priorities, timeline and workload to achieve the product vision and fulfill users’ requirements
· Ensure smooth progress and releases of the product using agile / scrum project management
· Manage the product backlog by breaking down the product vision into features and user stories
· Lead project using agile methodology, manage scrum ceremonies (sprint planning, retrospective, demo, etc.)
· Guarantee the execution of the product roadmap by following up closely with the development team
· Contribute to the product documentation, tutorials, user guides, trainings
· Promote and give visibility about the product to existing and potential new users through internal communication
· Relevant university degree or previous experience in a technical field (machine learning, software engineering, data, analytics…)
· 2 - 3 years’ experience in product management and/or project management
· Be familiar with at least one mock-up design tool (Adobe XD, Axure, Balsamiq, Figma…)
· Critical and creative thinking, good problem analysis skills
· Good listening, interpersonal and presentation skills
· Good communication skills in English and Chinese
· Passion for new technologies
· Previous experience in the video games industry is a plus
· Leadership mindset and team player
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a Digital Sales Specialist for its STORE Digital Publishing. This individual will report to the Digital Sales Manager, and will be responsible for supporting the daily activities of Ubisoft STORE, and assisting in the management of our games. He/She will be a highly-organized, detail-attentive and driven self-starter, and will collaborate with marketing department and HQ STORE team to maximize sales of new and existing digital PC content.
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com