19 days ago
With a passion to deliver high-end cinematic games, Supermassive Games is carving a unique and exciting path in the games industry. Want to join us on the journey?
Within Supermassive Games the Publishing team is responsible for managing the overall product release strategy for multiple digital products across a range of brands and IP. The role of the Brand Manager is executed against marketing, PR and Social Media plans for all assigned products across multiple digital platforms. Primarily PlayStation, Xbox and Steam.
The Brand Manager will follow the development of the games extremely closely and work with production to understand, plan, create and help release our games, DLC and other digital content in line with Marketing and Production roadmaps and release plans. In addition the Product Manager will work alongside our publishing partners to act as a conduit between the studio and our publishing partners marketing teams to help deliver against all required content within the product marketing plans.
Creating best in class efficiencies in delivering our games this is a new and exciting role where you will be integral in facilitating marketing activities right across the studio against our own digital publishing aims and also working with our publishing partners across a wide range games and channels.
- Help create and execute product marketing plans that deliver against revenue expectations, from concept initial signing, through retail launch and post launch.
- Prepare games for successful commercial launch, working with all internal teams, partners and other stakeholders.
- Work with internal and external creative service teams to create best-in-class game marketing assets.
- Be the point of contact across between internal studio and external publishing partner stakeholders for all marketing requirements.
- Manage processes for game bonus content and dev diaries ensuring all timelines and deliveries are met appropriately (organise shoots, scripts, content licensing , agency edits etc).
- Manage any assigned product budget efficiently, maximising product awareness against media budgets and spend.
- Establish, build and maintain positive, productive working relationships with all internal studios and key stakeholders.
- Create meaningful analysis for each managed title on consumer behaviour, target audience, competitive benchmarking, game performance etc – All analysis which allows us as a business to make informed decisions against product creation, product marketing advertising etc.
- Work with First Party Platform Publishers, Developers, Production and Release management to ensure optimum launch of every game.
- Play our games and understand the development process in order to build out appropriate marketing timelines against development and release milestones.
- Help define, plan and create marketing assets for externally released game content working across different development disciplines, studios and games.
- Present important marketing research and findings to management and other team members as necessary.
- Help organise market research, product user testing and mock reviews across assigned titles.
- Work closely with PR and Social media to facilitate all required content against marketing and social media launch plans and beats.
- Be flexible with other tasks as required around speculative marketing and studio opportunities.
- International travel as required.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in Brand Management within computer games or a related industry.
- Have a passion and enthusiasm for computer games.
- Have a good demonstrable knowledge of brand management, digital advertising, paid media and social media strategies internationally.
- Have managed an end-to-end process of creating and executing against brand marketing plans from product concept to launch and beyond.
- A good understanding or digital/retail stores, pricing strategies and promotional mechanics across mainstream computer game sales channels.
- Good commercial business acumen and strong analytic skills.
- Have a sound knowledge of forecasting and product benchmarking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Excellent communication skills – Must have the ability to communicate well across multiple business disciplines and varying seniority levels.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships both internally within our studio and with external business partners and platform holders.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills. Must have the ability to develop detailed plans and present to internal/external stakeholders.
- Ability to see multiple tasks through to completion in a timely and effective manner
Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally and across multiple geographies and time zones.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office Products.
Why join us?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- We make big games with small teams - you will play a full and active role
- Challenging and rewarding projects as standard
- 25 days annual leave
- Private health insurance
- Pension and life assurance x6 time annual salary
- Quarterly profit related bonus scheme
- Social events - including large summer party
- Constantly improving tools and workflow so you can focus on creativity
- Fast decision-making allows good ideas to flourish
- We celebrate and nurture talent
- Our supportive, inclusive and friendly team culture is something we are proud of
- Work-life balance is something we respect and protect
- Ultimately, you’ll work on the cutting edge - making innovative and immersive games