Boston Massachusetts 02114 United States
3 days ago
Proletariat is seeking highly motivated and collaborative candidates for a newly created Product Manager position. This position will be a driving force for implementing new features within our newest game Spellbreak and a key voice when it comes to communicating new objectives to other team members. Using player data, this position will formulate and set achievable goals and solutions to improve player experience and game performance as a whole.
- Concepts, designs, and writes specs for new features.
- Owns feature implementation from inception to completion.
- Analyzes data and formulates product strategies to improve key performance indicators.
- Translates data and analysis to digestible formats and presentations for all levels of team members.
- Evaluates market trends and how they impact current and future products.
- Works across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing product.
- 3-5 years of professional experience required
- 1-3 years of Gaming Industry experience preferred
- Experience creating and following achievable Sprint goals
- Experience creating wireframes and writing product specifications for different products
- Familiarity with SQL and Excel
- Able to break down complex number analyses for the understanding of non-technical team members
- Passionate gamer that plays a wide variety of game types.
- Must be a highly motivated and proactive problem solver