8 days ago
PLAYSTUDIOS is the developer and operator of award-winning free-to-play casual games for mobile and social platforms. The company’s collection of original and published titles is powered by its groundbreaking playAWARDS loyalty marketing platform, which enables players to earn real-world rewards from a portfolio of global entertainment, retail, technology, travel, leisure, and gaming brands across 17 countries and four continents. Founded by a team of veteran gaming, hospitality, and technology entrepreneurs, PLAYSTUDIOS brings together beautifully designed mobile gaming content with an innovative loyalty platform in order to provide its players with an unequaled entertainment experience and its partners with actionable business insights. To learn more about PLAYSTUDIOS, visit playstudios.com
playAWARDS is an innovative, scalable, and cost-efficient loyalty marketing platform that connects the world’s leading entertainment, retail, technology, travel, leisure, and gaming companies with a valuable, highly-engaged audience of mobile gamers. By integrating branded content and promotional offerings into a growing portfolio of top-ranked mobile apps, playAWARDS keeps its rewards partners top-of-mind while converting entertaining digital impressions into real-world brand engagement. Created by award-winning game developer PLAYSTUDIOS, the playAWARDS platform also provides partners with a powerful suite of tools that make integration and program management easy, and offer insights into audience engagement and program performance. To learn more about playAWARDS, visit www.playawards.com .
playAWARDS is looking for a Product Manager who wants to be a part of this new division set up to exploit the opportunity for PLAYSTUDIOS to become the world’s leader in rewarded play. The right person has an entrepreneurial spirit, is both creative and analytical, knows a thing or two about what motivates people, and thinks working hard is fun (but also wants to have fun at work).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategy & Vision – Translate playAWARDS business objectives into a product strategy and vision with specific and actionable technical solutions, requirements, and plans understood by internal & external product and development teams;
- Product Ownership – Key stakeholder and feature architect for playAWARDS Platform, Products, and 3rd party Integrations; ownership includes business planning, roadmap/prioritization, product management, feature requirements/user stories; facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation;
- Agile Development Process – Embrace, demonstrate, and champion SAFe Agile principles, process, and communication strategies;
- User & Market Research – Monitor and analyze user behavior and market trends;
- Intra-company Leadership – Develop working relationships and establish your credibility with key intra-company counterparts;
- Communication – Actively participate in playAWARDS communications framework in an effort to provide clarity, transparency, and understanding of your product initiatives;
- Roles – Clarify the various supporting roles and responsibilities – reinforce ownership and accountability;
- Expectations – Establish clear priorities, expectations, and success metrics for supporting team members and development initiatives;
- Execution – Reinforce the quality standards and drive execution that is in keeping with our brand and market position;
- Culture – Contribute to the culture and the overall environment in an effort to ensure alignment with our values and principles;
- Other Duties – Other duties and responsibilities commensurate with your position, as directed by the Company.
- Previous experience in product management, ideally in a similarly situated vertical
- We’re leaning into the SaaS model, so we’d really love someone with experience in that space
- Other preferred experience includes mobile games and loyalty programs
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, marketing, or technology;
- Strong business acumen and an ability to represent the customer and manage a P&L;
- Strong leadership and organization skills;
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, technical architects, quality assurance, and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations;
- Experience working with offsite cross-functional teams;
- Understand, research, and follow technology trends in the industry and in general;
- Strong analytical and presentation capabilities;
- Metrics-driven mindset;
- Working with key stakeholders and customers to understand the needs and build the product roadmap and features specifications;
Benefits and Perks
PLAYSTUDIOS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will be considered regardless of their sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), race, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, or other protected category under the law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 100% health benefit coverage for you and your dependents!
- Performance-based bonuses.
- 401K plan and stock options.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Employee-driven entertainment, happy hours, and team-building events.
- Snacks and drinks are available in the kitchen.
- Casual work environment.
- An open, collaborative workspace.
- *** During COVID 19 we are currently working from home