Palo Alto, CA
6 days ago
We’re looking for a strong Product Manager to take ownership of product lines for Osmo brand, build new products and improve existing experiences.
In this role you will be responsible to drive the success of the product. It includes setting the direction for the product to achieve the best market fit, engaging deeply with users to refine the offering, and collaborating with business teams to drive go-to-market initiatives as well as define the brand.
Osmo is an award-winning accelerated learning system that changes the way children interact with games. Osmo games combine physical interactions with digital experiences to make learning fun. Osmo was recently acquired by Byju’s, a highly successful company focused on making learning fun. This puts Osmo in a unique position, still acting as a small company, but with the backing and resources of a much larger one. Byju’s has recently raised $540 million, and was valued at over $3.5 billion.
- Articulate clear value proposition and achieve clear market fit
- Engage with users to refine the product
- Use data to monitor the health of user acquisition & retention programs and identify areas for improvement
- Lead projects through rapid testing cycles; discover and implement strategies to keep the customer engaged
- Manage complex initiatives, create project plans, and drive on-time execution
- Must be data driven, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings
- Experience launching new consumer products
- Strong understanding of consumer learning product like Osmo
- Thrilled with challenges, unknowns and the opportunity to optimize and build programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years relevant product management experience with increasing responsibility in leadership and scope
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or related Engineering disciplines