22 days ago
We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are currently looking for a Product Manager to join our growing cross-functional team of quants, developers, engineers and product leaders building a best-in-class web and mobile experience. This position will report to our Senior Product Manager and will be responsible for leading, driving, and providing support on all aspects of website development at Mythical including conception, development, testing, launch and post launch management.
The expectation is this hire learns quickly, produces efficiently and is able to take on more responsibilities as our organization and company grows.
- Working in a fast paced, dynamic team working environment
- Partnering with and understanding our Game (Blankos), Marketing, Customer Support, Operations and customer feedback needs to define product requirements for our customer facing sites
- Own website development roadmap, working with the leadership team to prioritize new features for a dedicated engineering and design team
- Proactively and independently identify high-impact questions from a product or business perspective via the analysis of multiple evolving inputs
- Measure, track and optimize "customer funnel" metrics
- Incorporate data, user research and market analysis to inform product strategy and roadmaps
- Research, review, recommend and implement solutions to optimize core KPIs
- Ability to work in an environment that promotes frequent releases while maintaining a big picture vision
- 3-5 years of front-end product experience managing an engineering teams backlog, preferably on a consumer facing websites or ecommerce experiences
- Demonstrable skills in strategic planning and execution
- Hands-on experience working on global websites and/or e-commerce applications including mobile
- Highly-organized with proven ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Experience with A/B testing, audience segmentation, and targeting
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Solid understanding of user experience, usability, website design, html and CSS
- Self-starter with natural curiosity and investigative skills who takes ownership to drive result
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Strong work ethic with love and care for your craft
Nice to Haves :
- Games industry experience and passion
- MBA or advanced education
- Artistic side projects, outlets and passions
- Passion for working and learning in a fast-growing company
- Experience using data tools to aggregate data and compile data analytics
- Past work experience in both larger companies and startups
- High volume/transaction marketplace experience
- Interest in and proficiency with blockchain solutions
Our team values diversity and believe that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.