This job might no longer be available.
London England GB
7 months ago
Mediatonic is one of the UK's largest independent game developers with around 200 people across 6 locations worldwide. With incredibly diverse games, from top-grossing mobile titles, to hardcore PC simulators, from major IPs to completely original titles.
Above all, we take pride in crafting games that challenge and inspire us and we invest in technology that will keep us at the forefront of the industry.
We hire experts to take on the biggest creative and technical challenges we can get our hands on and we invest in our people for the long term.
In the coming years, we have plans to grow across all our studios/locations, in order to achieve this we are looking to hire a Product Manager to join our London Studio.
- Take on responsibility for the Commercial Success of at least one Mediatonic title through their lifetime (from conception through to live operations)
- Build profiles of our target audience and act as the champion for the audience through the life of the project.
- Bring an understanding of best-in-class F2P feature design and mechanics to the team to support them making the best game possible.
- Forecast and estimate game performance based on our data, your experience and marketing movements.
- Work closely with the team to prioritize backlogs and features inline with KPI impact forecasts.
- Ask the right questions of the analytics team to ensure we are getting meaningful, actionable data.
- Take responsibility for the Live Ops calendar, planning out Events, Promotions, Tentpole builds and Content updates to deliver the best experience possible to our players.
- Work closely with our partners and stakeholders, representing product on the game externally, articulating plans and securing buy-in.
- 3+ Years XP working in F2P / Live Gaming (Or directly comparable field)
- Strong head for numbers, adept at building models, forecasts and dashboards
- Able to draw simplicity and clear direction out of a complex array of data and options
- A deep understanding of our audience and it’s many segments
- A raw passion for games
Are you interested in creating moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years?
Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal of making great games appeal to you?
Did we mention our out of control but totally cool sticker obsession?
How to apply & really impress us
As a people first studio, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to an interview at Mediatonic. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job.
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.