9 days ago
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re searching for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Yoga & Wellness Activities
Jam City Burbank is hiring a Senior Product Manager to work on a top-grossing mobile collection game. Reporting to the Product Director, the Senior Product Manager will work to deliver against the game’s long-term strategic roadmap, leveraging a deep understanding of free-to-play (F2P) gaming to set KPI goals, conduct analysis, and guide development of new game systems and features.
The ideal candidate is passionate about games, a strategic thinker, can approach her/his work like an analyst and a designer, and has a proven track record in product management and F2P design. The Senior Product Manager will work closely with game designers and collaborate across multiple disciplines to create features that will grow the product for years to come.
- Analyze and report on game feature performance, from high-level KPIs to deep dives into specific game systems and mechanics
- Utilize game data, competitive research, and player feedback to formulate new feature ideas
- Write specifications and wireframe features
- Set, then deliver, business goals for new features
- Work with game team to prioritize the highest-impact features for improving revenue and retention
- Develop test plans for new features, including forming hypotheses, variant configurations, and quantitative success criteria
- Present product updates, KPIs, and other analysis to everyone from executives to the full game team
- Manage feature development from concept to launch, then make live optimizations based on analysis and player feedback to further improve performance
- 2-4 years experience in product management, ideally in the F2P mobile games industry
- Collaborative personality
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple concurrent projects from concept to completion
- Strategic thinker, well-versed in conducting market research and applying sophisticated frameworks to decision making
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experienced product leader with goal-oriented mindset and the ability to set clear milestones and objectives
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills - the ability to derive conclusions from data and clearly communicate findings is critical
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Passion for mobile games
- Bachelors Degree
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience writing SQL queries and distilling complex analysis into actionable insights
- Experience in F2P economy and systems design
- Strong knowledge of Disney or related brands
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.