13 days ago
The Product Manager works collaboratively with Producers, System Designers, Live Operations Managers & Data Scientists to define the monetization strategy of his/her games and aims to boost KPIs related to engagement & monetization on a worldwide level.
Your main challenges will include:
- Collaborate with all game stakeholders (Designers, Producers, Marketing) to define the game’s strategy and long-term vision.
- Champion the Live Operation strategy related to content, targeting, promotions, update releases and in-game events to maximize the game’s potential.
- Provide clear recommendations from market research, benchmarks and game data to define, prioritize and continuously improve features.
- Be responsible for forecasting, measuring performance against targets and reporting to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Propose AB tests, ensure their correct implementation and present key findings.
- Be the expert on market trends & industry best practices and share these across teams.
- At least 2 years of experience in Games/Marketing /Analytics/Online or Consulting, preferably in product-oriented roles.
- Excellent analytical & data modeling skills; and full proficiency of Excel/PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or a related field; Master is a plus.
- Proven experience in optimizing metrics and revenue on a product or service.
- Complete fluency in English, both written and orally.
- Experience working on a live game operated as a service.
- Game design or game creation skills.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages is an asset (SQL, Python, R, etc.)
- Passion for games on any platform!
- Result-driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to think on your feet and highly organized.
- At ease analyzing large data sets & providing actionable insights.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with a multidisciplinary team.
- Combine creative thinking with clear data-driven decisions
You can apply with your English or Romanian CV.
At Gameloft, we believe in diversity, so no applicant will be discriminated against based on criteria such as gender, age, gender identity, religion, nationality, etc.
Why join Gameloft?
- We are a 430 person game development studio in the greenest part of Bucharest;
- We have diverse backgrounds and we all love to work on our own games and ideas;
- You would work in an agile team where everybody’s inputs are valued;
- The team is international, and we have several foreign colleagues;
- You will be using robust systems that serve millions of players;
- Exercising your creativity when solving tasks is much appreciated;
- We don't have many meetings :D
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Why? Because joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audienceof 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partnerwith major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Hybrid work (2 days /week from the office);
- 2 months/year of full remote to work from anywhere you want!
- Lunch tickets with the value of 30 RON/day;
- Day off for your birthday, your children`s birthday and company’s anniversary. Everyone is celebrated!
- Short Friday, so you can start your Weekend at 4pm!
- Flexibility around core studio hours;
- Free psychological counseling;
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic;
- We offer full support for the relocation process (relocation package, help with all the administrative steps etc.);
- Unique creative and professional work culture that embraces diversity;
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style;
- Free kickboxing classes;
- Bookster (borrow books for free, delivered in the office);
- All the usual perks: free coffee, free fruits, relaxation area, free gym.