10 days ago
The Product Manager works collaboratively with Producers, System Designers, Live Operations Managers & Data Scientists to define the monetization strategy of his/her games and aims to boost KPIs related to engagement & monetization on a worldwide level.
Your main challenges will include:
- Collaborate with all game stakeholders (Designers, Producers, Marketing) to define the game’s strategy and long-term vision.
- Champion the Live Operation strategy related to content, targeting, promotions, update releases and in-game events to maximize the game’s potential.
- Provide clear recommendations from market research, benchmarks and game data to define, prioritize and continuously improve features.
- Be responsible for forecasting, measuring performance against targets and reporting to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Propose AB tests, ensure their correct implementation and present key findings.
- Be the expert on market trends & industry best practices and share these across teams.
- At least 2 years of experience in Games/Marketing /Analytics/Online or Consulting, preferably in product-oriented roles.
- Excellent analytical & data modeling skills; and full proficiency of Excel/PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or a related field; Master is a plus.
- Proven experience in optimizing metrics and revenue on a product or service.
- Complete fluency in English, both written and orally.
- Experience working on a live game operated as a service.
- Game design or game creation skills.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages is an asset (SQL, Python, R, etc.)
- Passion for games on any platform!
- Result-driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to think on your feet and highly organized.
- At ease analyzing large data sets & providing actionable insights.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with a multidisciplinary team.
- Combine creative thinking with clear data-driven decisions
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you?
- Hybrid work (2 days from the office/week of your choice).
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Bookster subscription.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
- All the usual perks: free coffee, free fruits, relaxation area, free gym.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Join our SURVEY
As part of our recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying to Gameloft via this Survey. Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations .
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Why? Because joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audienceof 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partnerwith major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.