14 days ago
The Product Manager works collaboratively with Producers, System Designers, Live Operations Managers & Data Scientists to define the monetization strategy of his/her games and aims to boost KPIs related to engagement & monetization on a worldwide level.
Your main challenges will include:
- Collaborate with all game stakeholders (Designers, Producers, Marketing) to define the game’s strategy and long-term vision;
- Champion the Live Operation strategy related to content, targeting, promotions, update releases and in-game events to maximize the game’s potential;
- Provide clear recommendations from market research, benchmarks and game data to define, prioritize and continuously improve features;
- Be responsible for forecasting, measuring performance against targets and reporting to stakeholders on a regular basis;
- Propose AB tests, ensure their correct implementation and present key findings;
- Be the expert on market trends & industry best practices, and share these across teams.
- At least 2 years of experience in Games/Marketing /Analytics/Online or Consulting, preferably in product-oriented roles;
- Excellent analytical & data modeling skills; and full proficiency of Excel/PowerPoint;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or a related field; Master is a plus;
- Proven experience in optimizing metrics and revenue on a product or service;
- Complete fluency in English, both written and orally;
- Experience working on a live game operated as a service;
- Game design or game creation skills;
- Basic knowledge of programming languages is an asset (SQL, Python, R, etc.)
- Passion for games on any platform!
- Result-driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to think on your feet and highly organized;
- At ease analyzing large data sets & providing actionable insights;
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with a multidisciplinary team;
- Combine creative thinking with clear data-driven decisions
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you?
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
- All the usual perks: cafeteria, free coffee, free fruits, gaming room, relaxation area, free gym. (We will enjoy these again after things will get better.
What will happen when you apply?
You can apply with your English or Romanian CV.
At Gameloft, we believe in diversity, so no applicant will be discriminated against based on criteria such as gender, age, gender identity, religion, nationality, etc ...
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?Join The Game!
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has a team of over 5200 people in 27 studios spread across the world. With over 500 games developed and marketed in 120 countries, Gameloft generated over 1,7 billion tablet and smartphone downloads. 20 million users access daily our games downloading on average 1 million new games every day.
Gameloft Romania, through it’s over 1200 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.