14 days ago
GSN Games is looking for a Product Manager, Monetization to join our Casino Studio in Bangalore!
B4 you apply! About the GSN Games Casino Studio:
GSN Casino, one of the popular slot games in the social casino market is looking for stellar hires to help fuel our growth. If you’re looking for an opportunity to join a global team, working on a world-class entertainment product, striving to leave a mark in the gaming industry; look no further!
Here, at GSN Games Casino Studio, you will work on a top-grossing F2P game, with a significant, diversified, and growing game studio, with team members from India, US, Israel, Ukraine, Australia and Finland.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the strategy and roadmap for key features and products in GSN Casino.
- Manage all aspects of the products throughout their lifecycle, including product strategy development, customer insights/needs, and requirements definition.
- Partner with the other business leaders to define and drive substantial parts of the customer experience for the respective categories.
- Collaborate to define the product vision, strategy and business model.
- Define the product acceptance testing criteria, ensures that they are met; plan for and ensures that product (and features) are appropriately used by operations and BD team; promptly resolves issues faced during operationalization by working with different stakeholders.
- The Product Manager will have a passion and vision for interactive digital entertainment products, with specific skills in use case scenarios, product management, project management, marketing, performance metrics analysis, and should possess a strong cross-functional skill set.
- Responsible for the full product/game lifecycle, from writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new games. Drive product requirements, roadmap and wireframes from concept through delivery.
- Own and analyse game metrics: retention, monetization, virality engagement to report on variances and make recommendations. Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Provide inputs based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- Expected to develop a deep understanding of our users: their problems, their needs, their desires and use it to improve the game. Identify opportunities for key initiatives to enhance the customer experience and improve the player experience.
- Expected to innovate, lead the industry and ensure we stay ahead of competitors in product features.
- 2+ years of experience in product management/analytics in a product company.
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering, Economy or Business from a top-tier school.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit, ability to understand and talk technology; Passionate about technology - pro-activeness in developing an understanding of various applications of technology; have used technology to solve business problems.
- Knowledge in developing elegant and simple feature functionalities which deliver a world-class user experience.
- Strong data-driven analytical skills and be able to operate and thrive with partial information and ambiguity and have a track record of building successful teams.
- Strong passion for games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences.
- A deep understanding of consumer behaviour which will support product delivery from concept to implementation.
- Great written and oral communication skills.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Previous start-up, gaming, consumer internet, ecommerce experience is a strong plus.
- Technical background and familiarity with SQL a plus.