This job might no longer be available.
Director of Product Management
1 year ago
It’s an exciting time in our London Studio! Having already established ourselves in the world of Slots we’re looking towards what our next exciting product will be and we’re looking for a Director of Product Management to help us!
Jackpot! About the GSN Games Studio:
We believe that play matters and that’s why we create genre-leading games that are fun, engaging and rewarding. Joining GSN Games will give you a platform to work on incredible games while working alongside the best people in the business!
What You’ll Do:
As our Director of Product Management, you’ll work with the General Manager of the studio, along with Creative, Tech and Production to create our next big social game!
- Be responsible for the full product/game lifecycle, from writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new games
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals
- Communicate the product vision and drive the different teams to the common goal
- Communicate product releases and implementation plans to all key stakeholders
- Provide inputs based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics
- Manage prioritisation and trade-offs among customer experience, technical constraints and business drivers
- Develop a deep understanding of our users: their problems, their needs, their desires and use it to improve the game
- Innovate, lead the industry and ensure we stay ahead of competitors in product features
- Identify opportunities for key initiatives to enhance the customer experience and improve the player experience
- Partner closely with Analytics to own and analyse game metrics: retention, monetisation, virality and engagement to report on variances and make product or operational recommendations
- Manage ongoing maintenance and enhancement of product features
- 5-8 years of experience in product management within casual gaming
- Director-level experience in casual, free-to-play mobile gaming
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get things done and help your team win
- Exceptional data analysis skills. Experience with A/B testing and experimentation
- Strong organisational skills & attention to detail
- Strong passion for games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Previous start-up experience is a strong plus
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills