Cary, NC United States of America
7 days ago
What we do
For us, product management means thinking about behaviors of gamers and systematically questioning assumptions to find reasons, gaps, options, and solutions in creating impact on gamers, developers and creators. We strive to understand why things work (or don’t work), and to implement those findings with purpose and elegance.
Like what you hear? Come and be a part of something Epic.
What you’ll do
As a Product Manager at Epic you will be a vision holder for your team, collaborating with production, development, design and operations to build new products and services, processes and growth plans, all in continuous alignment with a vision and strategic roadmap. You are responsible for driving better experience through disciplined analytics and experimentation. You will enforce the vision and the ‘WHY’ for existing products and services, on-boarding/activation/live operations, and optimization for all processes and governance.
In this role, you will
- Own - Business Requirements for articulating vision, strategy, definition of success, KPIs, risks, and operational plan for GTM and expansion for existing and new products.
- Collaborate - With stakeholders such as engineering, design, publishing, and operation to ensure continuous alignment on the vision and the roadmap of the product. Listen carefully and decide what is the most important aspect of the products and services .
- Execute - Become a business owner for the results of products and services. Use KPIs and conduct overlapping, multivariate experiments, to better understand behavior patterns/trends, and iterate to enhance the products and services. Identify new opportunities for products and services, optimize current processes and operations, and create new ways of doing things.
What we’re looking for
- 8 - 14 years of PM experience, in game industry or entertainment industries
- Quantitative background (STEM degree, prior analytics work experience, etc.)
- Passionate about doing the right thing, not afraid to say NO and knowing how to take calculated risks to create maximum impact
- Experience driving high-growth for consumer facing products
- Drive consensus with clever, thoughtful, and kind people as a team
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
This is going to be Epic!