8 days ago
This is a 18-month contract.
Development Technology and Services (DTS) powers EA Studios to create even greater player experiences. We help shape the future from the way games are created, to how they are played and viewed. We are a global team and the largest studio within EA! Studios Technology Group (STG) is one of several teams within DTS.
The Tools and Technology Team within STG is looking for accomplished people to help us fulfill our mission of providing creative tools and workflows that allow EA to lead the industry in content quality. Our group strives to build an ecosystem of modular components that are efficient, adjustable to trends, and allow for quick iteration of any artistic idea into reality. We partner with a global group of extraordinary creatives, fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing content and experiences.
The Challenge Ahead:
As an Associate Product Manager/Scrum Master, you will be part of an internationally distributed team facilitating the success of product features from a variety of domains. You are a clear communicator that understands how to keep product teams organized and on track to achieve quarterly goals and meet partner expectations. This is an opportunity to further develop Agile/Scrum and Product Management skills, such as working with partners, running Agile ceremonies, and orchestrating project planning, with support from veteran Product Managers and Product Owners. You will report to a team Development Director, and partner with the Group Product Owner and Project Leads.
Day to day you will...
- Scrub product backlogs, assisting developers with breaking down epics and estimating user stories
- Lead scrum meetings including sprint planning, standups, and retrospectives
- Partner with Product Managers and Product Owners to understand requirements and acceptance criteria and ensure those are recorded and progress is reported
- Organize the teams' day-to-day, working with the project, product, technical and design leads to remove blockers from the team
- Work with the project Development Director to manage teams’ processes, planning, reporting, and velocity
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- University degree Bachelors or equivalent professional experience
- Organized, proactive approach to collaboration and problem solving
- Student or Junior experience in Project Management, Product Ownership, or Business Analysis
- Student or Junior experience using Agile project management methodology
- Bonus if you have experience using JIRA, Confluence, and/or ProductBoard