17 days ago
Team Name:Battle.net & Online Products
Job Title:Product Manager
The Battle.net & Online Products organization is home to 300+ superpowered engineers, product managers, and designers focused on the technology that powers Blizzard Entertainment’s games. Whether you’re playing one of our titles, chatting with friends, or just shopping online, B&OP ensures that our players are immersed in engaging, exciting, and secure experiences.
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Product Manager to join the B&OP team.
As a Product Manager on the Battle.net and Online Products team, you will be responsible for envisioning and developing the future of how we build web sites at scale. You will help champion and roll out a new web platform including workflows, across multiple cross-functional teams, that will fundamentally change how we support all of Blizzard’s games on the web.
We value experienced product managers with exceptional creativity, strong communication skills, the ability to think quickly, excellent problem-solving skills, and passion for delivering world-class software and entertainment experiences.
COVID-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model, and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
- Experiment & Learn – Design & execute experiments to validate or invalidate hypotheses that are critical to the development and execution of our product strategy.
- Voice of the Customer – Explore and learn how and why players engage with Blizzard products. Become their voice and represent their needs throughout the development process.
- Develop Roadmaps – Help define clear and concise focus areas by identifying the desired business outcomes, priorities to improve, and defining measurements to achieve this goal.
- Design Features – Work closely with our design and engineering teams to develop new features and workflows that help unlock the potential of all teams to deliver more value to our players.
- Own Schedules and Process – Partner with engineering and design to create schedules and own all commitments and operational plans. Anticipate and make tradeoffs to balance the business needs, design considerations & technical constraints.
- Champion Transparency – Communicate project status and roadmap to internal and external stakeholders such as project consumers, group and department leadership and internal and external development teams.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a product manager, program manager or similar role, responsible for shipping widely used customer-facing products, especially those focused on web and content engagement.
- Experience owning the planning, execution, release and results for a web site.
- Experience with developing & managing web platforms that share and reuse design components and features across different websites.
- Experience with at least 1 of the following:
- Mobile Application User Acquisition
- A/B Testing
- User Research (e.g., Focus Group Testing, User Interviews, Creating and analyzing surveys)
- Analyzing and optimizing Customer Acquisition Funnel
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Passion for the gaming industry and community.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.