17 days ago
Job TitleProduct Manager
SummaryAs a Product Manager, you will be joining our product team and
usually you will start by joining and managing an existing game
aiming to higher audience and monetisation levels. It can be (or
become) your role to create and manage a new social or mobile
game over its full product lifecycle.
What You'll Do
- Assist in generating visions and ideas for a social or mobile game, its market position and features that are viral, engaging and highly monetisable. Go from ideas to detailed concepts, test them with users and decide on their implementation.
- Create wireframe screens, mock-ups and user flows for new product features and content. Manage our team of artists, engineers, prioritise tasks, manage the roadmap and ensure implementation.
- Define, measure and analyse KPIs and base your priorities/decisions for next steps on metrics.
- Performing systematic A/B tests (split testing). Constantly optimise the game post launch for even more virality, engagement and monetisation.
What We're Looking For
- B2C, mobile experience and numerical skills in a gaming environment is a must.
- Obsessed with detail, have good logical, sound analytical and numerical capabilities.
- You'll love the products you create and are passionate about games.
- You think from a user’s point of view and want to get better at it all the time.
- The ideal candidate can turn difficult concepts into something magically simple for the user.
- The Product Manager will have a creative mindset and can communicate clearly and straight to the point.
- Experience in product management/game design on mobile - or gaming environment.
- You are infamous for rolling up your sleeves and just get things done.
- You care a lot about people – those playing your game, in your team and in your company working collaboratively across all business areas.
Why Product Madness ?
You will be joining a global powerhouse where you will be part of a world-class talented team that creates remarkable hit games such as Heart of Vegas, Lightning Link, Cashman Casino, Mighty Fu, and Big Fish Casino. The success of these titles has led to over 400 million downloads and more than 50 million active users. But there is no stopping us there, we also have a new games team that is working on bringing new hit games to the market. Product Madness is an Aristocrat Technologies company within its digital games division of Pixel United.
Outstanding growth has seen us build Product Madness to more than 800 team members and counting, you can join one of our seven global talent hubs including London, USA, Canada, Spain, Poland, Ukraine & Israel.
You will be part of a company that is not only Mad about games but Mad about our people. Living by our value of people first, you will feel this firsthand from the moment you step into one of our fantastic studios. This is made possible by our amazing studio experience team who help make Product Madness such a fun place to work. Be it arranging endless snacks, weekly breakfasts & lunches, lavish Christmas & summer parties, happy hour drinks, social get-togethers and so much more.
So what is stopping you from coming and joining the Madness?
People FirstWe have the deepest respect for our people and their well being. We know they are exceptionally talented and will always have a choice. We want them to re-choose us every day. We are committed to building a culture where each person's voice will always be heard and addressed.
MAD for MoreAlways improving, innovating and never settling for the existing. We push all boundaries with courage and ambition to become the world’s best games company.
Globally InclusiveWe are all Equal - regardless of the language we speak, where we live, our gender, religion or culture we come from. We want to build a global home, where everyone has the equal opportunity to make an impact.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Customer FocusedWe always think from the customer's perspective - be it players or internal customers.Improving their experience and joy is what drives us. Every client's success is our big win!