21 days ago
Lion Studios is a mobile games publisher that works with mobile developers to get their games discovered by players around the world. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lion Studios’ creative and strategy teams utilize their expertise to help game developers break through the noise and grow their businesses. Since launching in 2018, Lion Studios has driven 90% of its games to the Top 10 in the App Store and Google Play and helped drive 16 games to #1 in the US App Store’s Top Free chart. Many of the studio’s games hit the top 10 and the top 20 across both the App Store and Google Play. Collectively, the studio has driven hundreds of millions of downloads. Check out some of our hit releases: Mr. Bullet, Happy Glass, Save the Girl, and Slap Kings.
Lion Studios是一家移动游戏发行商，它与移动开发者合作以使他们的游戏被世界各地的玩家所发现。Lion Studios总部位于旧金山，其专业的创意和战略团队能够成功帮助开发者拓展业务。自2018年成立以来，Lion Studios发行的游戏中90％获得了App Store和Google Play的榜单前10名，其中有16款成功进入美国App Store的免费榜榜首，并且多款游戏进入了App Store和Google Play榜单前10名和前20名。Lion Studios帮助开发者推动了数亿次下载，其热门游戏包括：《子弹先生》，《欢乐水杯》，《救救小姐姐》和Slap Kings等。
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for a driven and results oriented Product Manager to join our team in Shanghai. If you're looking to make an impact and the opportunity to work with a fun, collaborative team - we’d love to talk to you!
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative and engaging mobile games
- Understand and lead analyses of the competitive mobile gaming space, its users, and usage metrics to determine the right set of features to drive an engaged experience in Lion Studios’ mobile game titles
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of our mobile game titles
- Understand Lion Studios' strategic and competitive position and deliver products accordingly
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is flexible and creative solutions are the norm
- Develop a comprehensive product and marketing roadmap to deliver on business goals
- Work cross-functionally with engineers, designers, and marketers to bring game concepts and features to life as an end-to-end product owner
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Finance, or related field
- Must have a high level of written and oral communication skills in Mandarin and English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in product management or equivalent role
- 1+ years experience managing a team of Engineers and Designers
- Experience in the creation of new mobile games or apps
- Organizational and analytical experience
- Passion for mobile gaming
- Experience building mobile games with a demonstrated ability to drive planning, development and launch
- Strong understanding of the most recent trends around mobile games
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace
- Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Previous experience in a startup
- Track record of supporting the development of successful mobile games or apps
- Competitive Salary
- Free medical insurance
- Free lunches
- Commuting benefits
- Gym membership benefits
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.