7 days ago
Created back in 2015, 8SEC is a game studio that makes engaging hyper casual games. Our goal is to create hits that will rule the top of the charts and deliver fun around the world. We are game makers, game changers.
We are looking for a talented Product Manager to be part of this adventure and participate in building the future of mobile gaming. Join a team where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively in a creative and stimulating working environment. Here, you will have the opportunity to make a real and direct impact!
Lead your game development squad to help them make fun and polished hyper casual hit games, played by millions of players!
- Lead a squad of developers, designers and artists, and define individual and team growth goals
- Define guidelines, best practices, workflows and automation procedures in order to optimize our hyper casual game creation process
- Help your team improve game metrics and think about new gameplays or functionalities
What we are looking for
- You know the hyper casual gaming industry like the back of your hand
- You have minimum 1y of experience managing people
- You have an excellent ability to plan and prioritize your work as well as to drive decisions, you like taking initiatives.
- You have strong communication and motivational skills
Nice to have
- Experience on Unity
- Fluent in English
What you’ll find at 8SEC
A place where you’ll be encouraged to learn and grow to develop your own career path: you’ll have the opportunity to change positions and quickly evolve in the company.
A data-driven-innovation-based culture : everyone’s ideas are welcome and anyone can think of a new game idea. You’ll be able to playtest all the games and provide feedback. You will also have transparent access to all the data which will help you get the big picture of what is going on in the company
Great places to work, located in the heart of Lyon & Paris (bars, gyms, terrasse, coffee and snacks…) where you will have a great work-life balance with remote work, flexible hours...
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.