Product Manager, Web
18 days ago
We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are currently looking for a Product Manager, Web to join our growing Product team. This position will report to our Chief Product Officer and will be responsible for leading, driving, and providing support on all aspects of website development at Mythical including conception, development, testing, launch and post launch management.
- Partner with internal teams such as Marketing, Customer Support and Operations to understand and define business requirements
- Translate business requirements into product requirement documents
- Own website development roadmap, working with the leadership team to prioritize new features
- Measure, track and optimize "customer funnel" metrics
- Analyze on-going website performance. Establish KPI's for each part of the website (homepage, blog, store, checkout).
- Research, review, recommend and implement solutions to optimize core website KPIs
- Ability to work in an environment that promotes frequent releases while maintaining a big picture vision
- 3-5 years of website product management experience, preferably on consumer facing website or ecommerce experiences
- Demonstrable skills in strategic planning and execution
- Hands-on experience working on global websites and/or e-commerce
- Experience with A/B testing, audience segmentation, and targeting
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Solid understanding of user experience, usability, website design, html and CSS
Nice to Haves :
- Passion for the games industry
Our team values diversity and believe that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com. We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.