Product Manager - War Commander: Rogue Assault
Victoria, British Columbia
3 months ago
ApplyYou are in the trenches of game execution. You provide clarity, requirements, coordination and measurable performance to the game design process. You own the expected outcomes for features, and know how to measure success. Improving monetization and viral performance is your mantra. You creatively solve problems and understand data can accelerate performance. You empower the rest of the team with data and a vision for how to put it to use.
What you get to do every day:
What you bring to the role:
- Own game metrics - monetization, retention, user engagement.
- Focus feature development on well defined expected outcomes that are in line with overall product vision.
- Contribute to game design, user experience, and business management.
- Set up processes to test projections and measure performance using relevant data points to report on variances and make recommendations.
- Act as a leader in the quality assurance process to deliver a flawless product.
- Personal drive and an understanding of business statistics, design and game mechanics.
- Diploma, Associate Degree, or equivalent. BSBA is preferred. Experience delivering products in a Game, MMO, mobile, social network, or entertainment product is an excellent asset.
- Proficiency with SQL is an asset. Experience with expressing data analytics through tools like Tableau and Looker is preferred.
- An ability to interact and communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Proficiency in turning around a lot of written content in a short period of time with limited support.
- An obsession about the customer and a strong desire to be the customer advocate. Experience in a customer facing role preferred.
- Able to partner with cross-functional disciplines, and to influence effectively while remaining diplomatic.
- Advanced use of MS Office and Google Apps.
- Passion for creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills. An obsessive attention to detail.
- Able to meet deliverables and drive your work to completion within specified timelines.
- Can work cross functionally in many areas without being constrained by your job.
- Knowledge and passion for interactive entertainment and games is preferred.