This job might no longer be available.
Product Manager - Technology Group
Montreal QC ca
7 days ago
As a Product Manager within Ubi MTL’s Technology Group, you’re responsible for the long-term functional vision of one or several products. You ensure that the specific products you oversee meet client needs and that users are, of course, satisfied.
What you’ll do
- Evaluate client needs + collaborate with the engineering team to identify potential solutions.
- Partner with CPIs and team leads to develop your assigned products.
- Work closely with engineering to deliver quality client-centric products on time and on budget.
- Carry out strategic positioning studies + develop metrics to measure results.
- Act as a primary contact person, staying in close communication with clients and production teams.
- Oversee product marketing (tutorials, documentation, training, etc.).
- Keep client information up-to-date.
- Evaluate post-mortems to continuously improve our efforts.
- Help manage our product user communities.
What you bring
- An undergraduate degree in a technical field, or relevant experience (training or experience in business an asset)
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of SCRUM/AGILE and the video game industry a huge plus
- A collaborative and attentive spirit + a customer service mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (you’re comfortable interacting with colleagues of all levels)
- Critical thinking, resourcefulness, initiative, and a whole lot of flexibility
- Ability to assess products and suggest improvements
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
About the Technology Group (TG)
The TG provides tools and middleware tailored to our production needs. From front-end to back-end services, our projects are diverse but share a common goal: improve the efficiency of our gaming pipelines and the quality of our games. In a collaborative and innovative environment, we explore ideas, test concepts, and try new technology to find solutions that help developers deliver the best player experiences possible.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.