Product Manager Statistics & AR (m/f/d)
7 days ago
Our mission is to create a revolutionary virtual and augmented reality marketplace for industry and science, integrating the most powerful information available.
realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Carl Zeiss, Qiagen, Tecan, GEA, KSB and Festo, among many others.
We possess strong scientific and industry expertise and have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of training, sales, marketing and service. We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of 150 employees based in Germany, the US, China and India. We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Product Manager Statistics & AR (m/f/d)
- Lead our customer centric requirements definition process for several of our VR solutions
- While permanently in dialogue with our customers, seek inputs and stimulate users to think about future and next level functionality
- Lead the internal prioritization process and develop/propose the implementation roadmap to the executive team
- Translate customer required functionalites and features into internal requirement specifications for the development team
- After release of a SW platform revision, monitor customers’ acceptance, seek user comments and loop back to development team
- Coordinate efforts and promote communication between different teams
- Collaborate and work with members of different teams in a diverse and interdisciplinary environment
- Solid technical background in software development and/or IT
- Ideally several years of practical experience in product management of software-based products
- Great communication skills and complete fluency in German and English
- Experience with BI or data analysis would be a huge plus
- Passion for the commercialization of our products
- Maturity and expertise to represent us at our customers, building trust and customer loyalty
- Skills to translate customer needs into internal technical specifications, using a structured documentation process
- Ability to interact and support the SW development team to make optimal design decisions
Our offer to you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, successful tech company with a broad international customer base from multiple fields, including the life sciences and the analytical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- Option to receive company stock in addition to a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- The experience of creating highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment
- Be a part of an international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Receive relocation and visa support
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the wine country of France.
- Additional benefits, such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Freiburg!
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.