Product Manager / Sr. Product Manager / Lead Product Manager - Mobile
6 months ago
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and experienced Product Manager to focus on the mobile experience of Core. In collaboration with design, engineering, production teams you will be responsible for defining, optimizing, and evaluating the mobile experience for Core. As the Product Manager of Core mobile, your work will be critical to the platform’s success and growth. Our headquarters are located in San Mateo, CA but this role can be fully remote.
- Conceptualize, define, and design the development of new features that delight users and improve customer acquisition, engagement, and monetization performance
- Collaborate effectively with design, engineering, production, art, analytics, and finance teams to ensure product requirements are delivered wholly & thoughtfully.
- Partner effectively, and lead projects as the business owner, with the analytics team to understand and monitor key business drivers, improve feature forecasting accuracy, surface risks, and identify opportunities to accelerate user growth globally
- Partner with engineering and art teams to develop complex features and systems
- Help manage the end-to-end systems of a complex product spanning multiple feature areas. This will involve writing, consulting on specs, managing design challenges, and taking the lead for promoting interoperability and scale
- Help envision and implement the overall product strategy, driving the usage of core innovative technology, and ensure that product decisions are based on in-depth data analysis
- Effectively champion the product vision & strategy, monitor product progression through completion of milestones, and partner with production, engineering, and analytics throughout the product’s lifecycle
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Passion for games and platform technologies
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
- 4+ years of directly relevant professional experience. At least 2 years in a mobile product role at a games company with a demonstrated track record of success
- Exceptional customer/player sensibility and expertise creating product/feature specs with clear business justification, technical requirements, user flows, and wire-frame