This job might no longer be available.
Product Manager / Senior Product Manager, Harry Potter
28 days ago
Zynga is looking for a Product Manager who can help manage and direct the performance on one of Zynga’s top games! The Product Manager will add experience, direction, and measurable improvements to the social and financial performance of one or more games.
We make social games that are free and accessible for everyone to play!
- Responsible for the full product/game lifecycle, from writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new games!
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
Desired Skills and Experience:
What we offer you
- 2+ years of experience in product management in consumer web or game development is preferred but not required
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Experience with a web based company managing web applications and multivariate testing is preferred but not required
- Strong passion for games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience is a strong plus
- BA/BS degree
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.