This job might no longer be available.
Product Manager - Puzzle - REMOTE
22 days ago
THE BEST TIME TO JOIN ALICTUS
Having joined forces with SciPlay, Alictus is now stronger than ever and ready to take on the new challenges in this new era of mobile gaming!
We're proud to bring together some of the most "crazy enough" people in the industry to make amazing hits played by millions whole over the world.
Simply put, we are on a mission to become one of the most influential gaming companies in the world. And we're already making waves, reaching millions of new players every single day!
With hits like Fade Master 3D, Candy Challenge 3D, Boss Life 3D, Rob Master 3D, Deep Clean Inc. 3D, Oh God!, Money Buster!, Collect Cubes! We have topped the charts in the United States and all over the world!
Over the years, Alictus has evolved and positioned itself to pursue bigger goals and take on new challenges. And each time, we've succeeded in those transformations. Now that we've joined forces with SciPlay, we're embarking on an exciting new journey to build what we call 'Casual-Hyper' games.
It's a crucial step towards our long-term vision of shaping the future of gaming by reimagining how games are made. If you're passionate about creating games that people will love for years to come, thrive on fast-paced environment, and are excited to work with us towards the "crazy enough" idea of "shortening the delivery of such games from months to minutes," then there's no better time to join Alictus!
So come on board and let's work together to create something amazing. We can't wait to see what we'll achieve together!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE HERE
Alictus takes pride in its culture, where creative freedom is at the center, and provides a unique opportunity for talented people to unlock their potential.
We breathe games, eat technology, and drink entertainment. We love thinking about and discussing such matters because of our natural curiosity. We are creators. We take pride in our creativity shining through our everyday work. And we make noise with our work.
You will have a lot of independence and the opportunity to have the most impact on your job. You will own and be accountable for what you do, but that does not mean you will be alone, you will be working with a team that seeks excellence every day. We win as a team, all together; so collaboration and communication are in our DNA. We will trust you to do what is best for Alictus, even when you disagree.
At Alictus, we live by those values.
What you will do day in and day out;
- Own performance of products, drive them above the bar by setting strong game KPI targets and quality goals
- Benchmark metrics, establish streamlined frameworks, measure performance and provide actionable recommendations to game teams so they can establish their objective while keeping ownership of their projects
- Build world-class standards for all hyper-casual and casual games built at Alictus
- Enhance and utilize your knowledge and experience of game design, meta design, marketability and monetization
- Analyze game metrics, identify optimization areas, lay out actionable strategies and execute them with relevant teams
- Establish standardized reporting structure and coordinate with team
- At least 2 years of experience in product management within the gaming-industry
- Experience in the puzzle genre or strong enthusiasm is a must
- Strong organizational and execution skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep understanding of game analytics
- Being result-oriented and data-driven
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience working with a team of developers and designers
- Track record of successful mobile games or tons of unsuccessful prototypes with an understanding of what didn't work out
- Entrepreneurial experience or startup experience
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Get paid in USD currency & Competitive compensation package (of course!)
- Monthly Sodexo to cover all food expenses,
- Objective-based generous bonus plan,
- Private health insurance
- Fully transparent company,
- Strong work & team culture empowering autonomy, self-discipline, and personal growth,
- Knowledgeable and fun team giving each other feedback on a regular basis,
- Resourceful company unlocking the potential to reach highly ambitious and challenging goals,
- Opportunity to benefit from being part of a growing company with a mission to be one of the leaders in its industry.
Where you work is up to you. Now and always. Alictus is a remote-first company with the availability of offices by choice after the pandemic. Today we have team members in Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara, Manisa, Antalya, Muğla, Tekirdağ, Çanakkale, Bursa, Gaziantep, Aydın, Kayseri, and Munich.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Our recruitment process typically includes a call with our recruitment team, a case study, and a video call with our hiring managers and founders. Our Founders are very much involved in the recruitment process, that is why they will also meet candidates as a last step.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.