Product Manager, Publisher Analytics
8 days ago
Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 2.7 trillion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
The Chartboost Platform consists of a unified dashboard that enables our customers and partners to manage their monetization, mediation and advertising workflow. Chartboost’s publisher products enable app developers to monetize their apps through our industry leading in-app advertising solutions. To maximize the effectiveness of advertising revenue, data driven insights aid in decision making on how best to leverage Chartboost’s ad monetization and mediation services and tools. Chartboost is looking for a Product Manager to lead and own the data experience and insights our customers use to power their businesses.
As the Product Manager for this role, you will drive analytics and data insights projects from idea to launch and iterate to achieve product-market fit. You will own and drive business metrics with a customer first lens and proactively identify and prioritize the problems that provide the best value exchange to the customers. You will also work with engineers, designers, PMs and other customer facing teams within the organization to ensure that our data analytics provides a best in class experience for the publishers. If you’re looking for the rare opportunity to own a critical piece of the Chartboost Platform and impact tens of thousands of customers in a meaningful way, you will find this role compelling and rewarding.
Impact you will make:
- Drive the roadmap, vision, and strategy for Publisher Analytics
- Build actionable insights, tools and services to help customers leverage our platform effectively
- Create internal data tools and services for our publisher teams and yield management to aid and assist in our publisher’s success and growth
- Define, prioritize and deliver product roadmap and product features based on business requirements
- Collaborate with product designers, engineering, and business stakeholders to constantly improve the efficiency of the Chartboost Publisher Analytic experience
- Work with other PMs and leadership to identify new opportunities to differentiate our products and bring new and innovative solutions to market
- Contribute to developing the processes and culture of the product management organization at Chartboost
- Analyze metrics and benchmarks, propose improvement actions, design, and deploy successful A/B experiments
- Work with the customers and business partners to understand business direction, customer needs, product structure, and requirements
- Partner with the Sales, Business Intelligence and Account Strategy teams for the development of external analytics tools and products
Who you are:
- 3+ years of strong product management experience ideally with 3+ years in mobile ad tech
- Practical experience building/shipping technical products and services
- Familiarity with defining product strategy and working knowledge of agile practices
- Proactive communicator. Know how to challenge and debate appropriately, while maintaining a low-ego and team-first mentality.
- Effective in data driven decision making, strong bias for action and "get it done" attitude.
- Strong problem solving analytical skills, comfort with navigating ambiguity and making tradeoffs
- A working understanding of the mobile ad tech analytics terms and concepts
- Bachelor's degree, MS/MBA preferred (but not necessary)
- Competitive salary with bonuses based on performance
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) - you will have the potential of RSUs depending on the level/role
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with match through Fidelity
- Catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens
- Commuter Program
- Flex Vacation – personal time to refresh your mind/body/soul, spend time with loved ones and celebrate life events. There is no accrual or specific limit to the amount of time an employee may use
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
California Residents, please review the Chartboost California Employment Candidate Privacy Notice before submitting any personal information.
This is a fully remote role that may be based anywhere in the United States.
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be between $105,000 and $230,000 per year. For applicants based in Colorado at the start of employment is expected to be between $100,000 and $220,000 per year. For applicants based in New York City and New Jersey at the start of employment is expected to be between $100,000 and $220,000 per year.
However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
The pay range for this position for applicants based in Washington at the start of employment is expected to be between $95,000 and $220,000 per year.
However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards and eligibility to participate in our 401(K) plan, in addition to a full range of medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees will also receive 13 paid holidays per calendar year, unlimited discretionary time off, and will receive 10 sick days per calendar year. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.