Product Manager - Portfolio
9 days ago
As a Portfolio Product Manager, you will have an impactful role in driving growth opportunities across our portfolio of games. You will be responsible for helping the revenue team drive central infrastructure and decision frameworks, ultimately influencing growth, revenue and retention across our portfolio. This role will have significant impact on the future of Glu’s revenue performance.
You'll most often:
- Lead the end-to-end lifecycle(s) of complex projects across our central revenue organization
- Leverage data analytics, multivariate testing, qualitative user research, and predictive modeling to optimize portfolio KPIs, identify business opportunities, and shape central roadmap
- Drive portfolio strategy and ensure that decisions are based on in-depth data analysis.
- Strive to effectively design project plans based on priorities, set measurable objectives and deploy resources appropriately to achieve business goals.
- Collaborate with performance marketing, analytics and central technology to deeply understand key performance drivers that impact daily performance
- Recommend portfolio optimization strategies and growth vectors and communicate your rationale to key company stakeholders
- Build forecast models to project performance and communicate expectations to the Glu Finance Team and studio executives
- Will involve writing, consulting on specs, managing design challenges and taking the lead for promoting interoperability and scale.
- Partner with GMs across the company to identify and deliver central products that add value and drive growth
You'll be a great fit for this role if your experience has:
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred
- 4+ years of product management experience within consumer facing products
- Prior experience leading market viable products and working with analytics teams and developers
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal/written communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence across a variety of personality types
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
- Advanced Excel and SQL proficiency required Exceptional data analysis skills
- Deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem, industry trends and players
- Experience in analysis, and ability to work across multiple teams in a fast paced environment and with a high degree of autonomy
- High degree of flexibility and able to deal with ambiguity regularly
- Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day.
- Open to feedback and thinks outside of the box.