21 days ago
Product Madness is a Global Powerhouse where the greatest mobile games and experiences are crafted by world-class talent. A top-grossing leader in free to play mobile games, we have more than 800 team members working across seven global talent hubs including London (headquarters), USA, Canada, Spain, Poland and Ukraine. With remarkable hit games including Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lighting Link and Big Fish Casino, we boast more than 50 million active users and 400 million downloads and counting.
We are Mad about games and the way they bring people together, and that passion and culture is what brings us together as a studio, connects us with our partners we collaborate with, and is what links us to our sister studios across the world.
Product Madness is an Aristocrat Technologies company within its digital game’s division of Pixel United.
Job Posting TitleProduct Manager
SummaryWe're pioneers in our field and relentless in our pursuit of excellence. Pixel United (formerly Aristocrat Digital) is a mobile-first games powerhouse, boasting three world-leading publishers in Product Madness, Plarium, and Big Fish Games that entertain millions of players every day. Our genre-defining games are brought to life by the best creative, technology, and commercial talent across the globe.
The Product, Strategy, and Insights division of Pixel United is the entrepreneurial engine room of Pixel United. We bring together world-class competitive intelligence, customer research, and product strategy to identify new market opportunities, stay ahead of shifting consumer demand, and help Pixel United businesses to realize the full potential of their diverse product portfolio.
As a key member of the Digital Portfolio Strategy Team the Product Manager is an ambassador for the strategic slot (content) needs and direction of the business. The Product Manager is at the center of all slots decision-making processes with an ability to develop strong relationships within cross-functional teams.
Whilst the successful candidate’s remit will be to have a deep understanding of all our Game Applications an immediate focus will be to take on ownership of slot content strategy and planning for our Product Madness Franchise Applications (Big Fish Casino and Jackpot Magic Slots).
What You'll Do
· Be part of a team that takes ownership of Product strategy across all Digital Applications
· Assist in the management, creation, and strategic planning of content roadmaps across the Digital Application portfolio.
· Deep knowledge of slot content, slot USP’s and the Competitor Landscape.
· Provide content governance and direction, engage closely with studios and the Application Commercial Teams to ensure alignment and implementation of strategy.
· Regular delivery of product presentations (including product demonstrations) and roadmap presentations to the broader business
· Creation and interpretation of performance data, drawing recommendations for wider consideration.
· Cross business report creation and product documentation
What We're Looking For
·E xperience within Product Management, ideally within a fast paced & dynamic environment.
· Proven ability to engage and build relationships with cross-functional teams.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deliver presentations to a wide audience including the Executive Team.
· Ability to travel when required.
· Someone who enjoys being part of a Team and is looking to become the “slot content guru” of our Product Madness Franchise Applications.
This opportunity will suit you if you’re…
· Creative and innovative in your thinking
· Excited by the prospect of trying things that are new/different or extraordinary.
· Conscientious and considerate in your approach
· Can work effectively independently and among a team environment.
· Find value in listening to other people’s ideas and enjoy being part of a team that is diverse and eclectic in its thinking.
Why Product Madness ?
Product Madness is so much more than just a Pool table and a foosball game.
We believe in an honest and transparent approach with our teammates. Company wide weekly Town Halls, All Hands and strategy meetings are just a few ways in which we encourage an open and honest path to achieving complete transparency.
Despite a pandemic, there isn’t a day where we don’t feel connected to one another.
With frequent events, workshops, giveaways, slack coffee and donut sessions we have definitely brought on our office culture to this new virtual world of zoom calls.
We also try to cater for all our staff’s needs – be that a freshly brewed cappuccino made by our professional barista in our free coffee shop or by providing a bountiful supply of tasty snacks to keep us refueled and buzzing.
We love to organise plenty of social get-togethers and action-packed activity days, be it slipping inside an inflatable bumper ball for a mad session of football zorbing or throwing caution to the wind and traversing giddy treetop rope courses at Go Ape. On top of these team-building activities, our lunch and learn workshops, not to mention the lavish Christmas and summer parties, foster that ‘work hard, play hard’ mantra. Our offices are based in the heart of the metropolises of London and Lviv, surrounded by an abundance of diversity and inspiration to keep those ideas flowing.
People FirstWe have the deepest respect for our people and their well being. We know they are exceptionally talented and will always have a choice. We want them to re-choose us every day. We are committed to building a culture where each person's voice will always be heard and addressed.
MAD for MoreAlways improving, innovating and never settling for the existing. We push all boundaries with courage and ambition to become the world’s best games company.
Globally InclusiveWe are all Equal - regardless of the language we speak, where we live, our gender, religion or culture we come from. We want to build a global home, where everyone has the equal opportunity to make an impact.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Customer FocusedWe always think from the customer's perspective - be it players or internal customers.Improving their experience and joy is what drives us. Every client's success is our big win!