Product Manager, Player Experience
19 days ago
Scopely is looking for a Product Manager, PX to join our Marketing Operations team in Barcelona on a hybrid basis!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play, every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues, or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
The Marketing team deeply understands a game’s audience, creative strategy and priorities. They are the glue between the Brand, Product, and our Player Communities that will redefine our social strategy to amplify our games across new and existing social channels while building a meaningful community for our players.
What you will do
- Perform market analysis and gather benchmark data on industry standards and KPIs
- Work with game leads on analysis of automation performance and enhance automation strategies using new tech and features from our toolset
- Help build out automation within our CRM based on agreed upon strategy
- Work with game leads to set up reporting and dashboards in analytics platforms
- Contribute to our roadmap with meaningful business impact solutions
- Develop PRD and spec documentation for improvements to PX related systems
What you will need:
- Relevant experience (2 years and more) as a Product Manager in an Agile environment.
- Leadership skills, ability to inspire and guide teams without direct authority and provide hands-on leadership
- You have a technical, analytical background or comparable professional experience
- You are able to navigate discussions about prioritization based on business outcomes
- Knowledge of Product Management tools (Jira, Confluence, Miro, etc.)
- You have no problem with navigating ambiguous situations and have a profound problem solver attitude using data and the user at the center of all your thoughts
- You use common sense. You have a strategic but simple vision of your product. You don't try to reinvent the wheel. For you, the product must amplify the value of business expectations
- Familiar with the mobile marketing industry and interested in F2P mobile entertainment
- Fluent English language skills
- Proficiency in working in Looker, Google Data Studio, and Microsoft Power BI
- Proficiency in working in Helpshift
- Proficiency in working with support automation
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.