Product Manager Performance - Monopoly GO!
20 days ago
Scopely is looking for a Product Manager Performance to join our Monopoly GO! game in Seville (Spain) on a hybrid basis!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play, every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues, or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
Monopoly GO! is our new casual game and a key franchise that has just become one of Scopely’s largest games enjoyed by millions of players. The team is based in Europe and the US, and works every day to create captivating new experiences for our players.
What You Will Do
- Synthesize player feedback and stakeholder requirements into high-performing features that players love
- Write and maintain feature specs that are technically complex yet easy to understand
- Work closely with a cross-functional group of designers, artists, engineers and producers to build best-in-class features
- Manage an AB test pipeline to continually optimize and elevate the performance of the game
- Analyze product performance in search of high-ROI optimizations and new feature opportunities
- Manage an internal tools roadmap to expand live ops capability and improve team efficiency
- Follow market trends and best practices to create strong designs with compelling innovation
What We’re Looking For
- 1+ years of experience in software development environment
- Excitement for working on F2P mobile games, and ready to dive into a complex ecosystem of players in different life cycle phases and spend propensities
- Communication: Strong verbal & written communication skills. Able to articulate the “why” instead of just the “how” and “what” to drive team-wide alignment on the product vision
- Project Management: Understand tradeoffs, anticipate & mitigate risks from afar, and manage expectations while delivering high-quality features
- Design: Able to create & design experiences that shape player behavior with specific KPI impact in mind, and understand an individual feature’s impact on the entire feature ecosystem
- Quantitative/Qualitative Approach: Know when to use data and when to trust your gut. Can translate product problems into analytics problems, develop and test hypotheses, and interpret data in a meaningful and actionable way
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter, able to identify obstacles and work through solutions
- Knowledge of mobile app stores, app analytics, and mobile user acquisition and retention strategies
- Experience working on a live F2P game in a product management or design role
- Master’s Degree or MBA
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.