Product Manager (New Product)
12 days ago
Wargaming’s MS-1 studio is searching for an experienced Product Manager (Product Owner) who is passionate about game development & is familiar with the mobile games market. This role is located in Minsk, Belarus or Vilnius, Lithuania.
We are a growing, multicultural team that is developing an unannounced mobile shooter title. We have a prototype which we use to validate our ideas and assumptions as well as regularly playtest. Being a Product Owner on our team means facilitating the work of Agile teams of different disciplines, resolving any dependencies between them, and keeping our backlog prioritized and aligned with our long-term plans.
What will you do?
- Understand and communicate feature concepts to teams and stakeholders
- Write user stories and ensure they are approved and ready for development
- Identify and help resolve dependencies between teams of different disciplines (Tech, Design, Art, etc.)
- Gather, manage, and set priorities and recommend target milestones for the items in the product backlog and validate them with leads
- Write and update documentation for milestone meetings & external reports
- Manage risks when planning the roadmap and identifying concerns, potential bottlenecks, and roadblocks before they arise
What are we looking for?
- Product Owner / Product Manager experience
- Mobile games industry experience
- Understanding of Agile practices
- Ability to gather and synchronize the requirements of different stakeholders
- Ability to communicate clearly using speech, text, and infographics
- Mastery of prioritization techniques
- Knowledge of English is required
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience with shooter games, mobile games, or mobile shooters
- Background in game design, art, or programming
- Knowledge of Russian is beneficial
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!